Can you be emotionally attached to more than one person?

Just curious because this guy I talk to states he's emotionally connected to me but he don't want to be in a relationship he wants to see other women n be free. He's completely honest tht he do sleep with other women n hook up with them but he don't want to let me go

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not possible. If he's saying that he's emotionally attached to you but still wants to see other women, then he's either lying or he's unsure of his emotional feelings towards you.

What Guys Said 2

• He could just be trying to keep you on the hook, to have you in his back pocket to pull out when ever he needs you. if this sounds like your scenario its very possible that he's just saying that to use you

• Yea i felt like he was using me so I tld him earlier this week that I can't see him like that and we shud just keep it at a friend level no sex because I don't like his lifestyle. And he's okay with it and he still contacts me everyday and he tld me he's glad that he met me and he don't want to lose me as a friend either so I'm trying to see where his head is at

• yes.. and 1 should be so he can help more people wid der lives if something goes wrong..

What Girls Said 2

• Yes but in different level i mean im emotionally connected with my closest friends and to my bf and there is nothing wrong in unless of course if he is emotionally connected with others girls tge same way he is emotionally connected with you

• yes and this is why I don't do well in relationships...

• Ugh me either. .. but yu can connect with people for different reasons though I just don't understand how can yu feel like that but still sleep with other people and not feel a thing