Im single, I've been single all my life and I know it sucks. I really want to get with someone but I just can't find a girl?

im single, I've been single all my life and i know it sucks. i really want to get with someone but i just can't find a girl.. maybe im a little picky but im not shy, In school i was an outgoing and always happy kinda guy.. now in college i hate my life.. but i still dont hesitate in talking to anyone.. i respect the opposite sex and dont want a fling.. sometimes i feel is a bad thing to be a good guy..

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree that life sucks when you have been single all your life, trust me i know how you feel. But you should not change at all you kind of sound like the perfect guy who is outgoing and actually wants a relationship rather than a fling. You just have to be patience, you will find your girl. But don't change, you are a good guy and you shouldn't change who you are just to get a girlfriend, the right girl will love you exactly the way you are. You could maybe start talking to new people and introducing yourself. But if you like someone don't hesitate to ask her out or get to know her, you will only regret it.

What Girls Said 2

• being a good guy is never a bad thing. why don't you try not being picky and introduce yourself first! I guess it really just comes down to your overall personality. but i would strongly recommend you start introducing yourself, it works wonders.

• No don't change!! Being a jerk never pays off... trust me I've been in a situation with a guy like that. And guess what? I find guys that haven't been in a million relationships way more attractive because it means that there are more firsts with me.. (I've never officially been in a relationship either) and that they haven't been off saying and doing all the things they're doing with me. It feels more genuine and special :)

What Guys Said 2

• Do you have girls chasing you? For me, I am really picky and let girls come to me a lot of the time.

I'll reach out and meet friends of friends and try meeting new people I know something about, but I haven't really had to chase any girls. Feels like it happens naturally, but maybe that's just the level I'm at. I would finish by saying there is no such thing as a good guy or bad guy, just the guy you are and the one you are becoming.

• Welcome the life of most guys.
    You can change to a douche if you want. Women will flock to you but you will also attract trashy ones.

If sex is what you want go ahead.
    If you want love - that one died long ago when feminism grew beyond the first wave.

• Sadly what you've told is true.. And that sucks.