Would smoking be a deal breaker for you?

Personally for me I hate smoking. I just can't stand the smell of it. then sometimes the sense can be stuck in someone's cloths for a good while and when I smell it it's hard to not get disgusted by the scent, so I could never date a smoker no matter how perfect she is. Anyone else feel the same or different on the matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. The stench is irritating as fuck and I don't want to be with someone who is fine dying and leaving me alone to take care of our three hippos.

What Girls Said 7

• for sure, without question

• I have always felt the same as you. I HATE smoking. Abd always said I would never date a smoker. Well my man is a smoker.. I had such a huge connection with him that I couldn't let ciggs get in the way

• I always think about what the person's breath is like after they get done smoking... that's not attractive lol

• Honestly I don't mind smoking, I actually find it kind of hot? I mean sometimes it kind of goes together with the guy's style but that's just me I guess. I occasionally (although rarely) smoke a cigarette as well and I don't mind the smell of smoke so for me it really wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• I thought it would be. I hate cigarettes. Everything about them. But then I fell in love with a smoker and there's not much I can do about it now. I'm just terrified of him dying at 45 of lung cancer and leaving me for another 35 years alone :/

• Yes, I grew up with so many smokers - to the point it irritates me.

• Its okay. Im used to it because many people around me do smoke.

But smoking pot is a deal breaker. I dont like it. I do t care how "healthy" it is. Before they said that smoking cigarettrs is healthy

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely. The smell, the taste in your mouth when you kiss them, plus the reduced cardiovascular capacity which really reduces the sexscapade... bursts/duration?

• I can't stand the smell of it either, but it's not a deal breaker for me. Just no smoking in the car.

• It's a total deal-breaker for me. I can not date a person that smokes.