If the girl you're dating hasn't kissed anyone before, would you like her to tell you or not?

I am curious, because what if she doesn't tell the guy and they kiss and she probably is a bad kisser at first which may turn him off. Wouldn't honesty be better? Yes or no.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no need to say anything -- unless the girl really want to talk about it and the conversation goes that way. If there's a connection, then there's really no such thing as a bad kiss. . !

• Really? I mean can a connection really take away from a non-experienced kiss? :D

• When there's a connection, a kiss is so much more than a touch of the lips. It's like a meeting of minds and bodies. "Bad" is just not part of that vocabulary

What Guys Said 6

• Its easy, I wouldn't mind teaching a lesson.

• I'd like to know ;o

And yeah.. there's no such thing as a bad kisser. I'd prefer to be the first anyways tbh

• I wouldn't mind of she told me.

• what if she didn't as after you kissed you realized she's kinda bad at it ( I'm assuming this happens if no experience), would that make you back off?

• Well I have no frame of reference so I wouldn't notice :)

• Oh well, neither do I haha, which is why I asked this. Thank you for answering :)

• wouldn't mind. The sexy part is that I guide her with my lips and tongue.

• then I would probably give her some lessons

• Lol, the line "teach me master" just came into my mind. Thank you for answering :)

• that line and the interaction of a girl that fits to it is worth gold

• I wouldn't bother about that, a trivial matter.

• what if she didn't as after you kissed you realized she's kinda bad at it ( I'm assuming this happens if no experience), would that make you back off? haha sorry, it's just that I've wondered about that since I haven't been kissed, nor do I have a guy. lol

• no. I would not back off.

• thank you for answering :D

What Girls Said 0