Is 4.5" to small to do doggy style?

Iv tried to make it work but it never does it just keeps falling out... am i doing something wrong or am i just under average? isn't average 4-6"?

Updates:
Thanks for the answers
thanks

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You just cannot do it from the standing position and need to do it via "high doggystyle". Get ready for a leg workout if you are physically weak in that area. However, that is your remedy to the issue.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok cheers

• Show All
    • Okay then, I would say my typical "I wish you the best of luck" but, apparently, your about to get lucky anyhow so have at it!

• "you're" that is.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to get her top half real low down and her pussy sort of as flat against your groin as you can. You standing and her on the bed or something might help, but it's the angle you have to get right, you need to get her ass out of the way so you can get deeper... get her to limber up a little though... it can hurt your back a bit when you're curving it that much and you aren't very flexible, usually afterwards though.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the helpful answer!

• Yes, tell her to get on top. And avoid women with big butts because that makes it even more difficult.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• average is like 5-5.5. But your fine man, don't worry. Maybe her vagina is really loose and that's why your penis keeps falling out hahaha.

0|0
    1|0
  • Go missionary, Lol on that chick saying get her on top... Yeah bro dont.

Cos it might get lost in air when she jumps up. No offense lol

0|0
    0|0
  • just man up and shove it in like a boss

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it shouldn't be.

0|0
    0|0