Women: Why Do You Do This? It's Freaking Annoying!?

Here is the scenario:

You meet a woman, and everything seems to be going alright. Conversation is going well. Texting is going well. Interaction on Social Media sites are going well. Suddenly... everything stops! She doesn't text you anymore. Doesn't respond to you online anymore and is hard to contact!

When I meet a woman, I talk to her for one week (I try) before asking her out. I never get to that point, because she seemingly loses interest quickly!

It's even worse on online dating (especially Tinder). Everything is going great and then they quickly lose interest and stop responding.

Women... why do you have such short attention spans XD? That's a joke btw... if you take it seriously get out. But seriously... why do you lose interest so fast?

-I don't come on too strong.

-I am friendly in interactions.

-I am a bit flirty

But is always the same thing.

Women: WHY? Men: Does this happen to you as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she met someone else.

• Every girl? Happens in person a lot. So I tried Tinder... and women lose interest faster than the freaking Flash!!!

• It's either they got busy... or they got busy with someone else. No other reason makes sense.

What Girls Said 3

• Aw sorry. I do this too :( I know that women really suck but this is hypocritical of me to say because I know I exhibit the behavior you despise. Usually, I like flirting with guys for a while, but I don't want to go on a date with them or whatever and they get annoying so then I just stop talking to them which is a not-so-hidden signal to get the hell away. Not trying to be mean, just honest.

• On a scale of one to ten (ten being most) how attractive are you?

• Maybe you are coming on too strong?

And social media.. ehh. Meet in person before you "meet" online.

• I have met these girls in person and then we go to texting and social media. Then when I try to ask them on a date, its over... or sometiems before I get to that point,.

• I would add them after a few months of dating.

What Guys Said 1