Is it normal for a guy to ask for a nude picture so early?

Just wondering if this is a normal thing for a guy to do within a couple weeks of seeing a girl.

Around the third week we were seeing eachother he would flirt around with me and ask for sexy pictures. He really wanted a topless one.

He would ask in a very flirtatious and charming way but I could definitely tell that he was serious and did really want the pictures.

Isn't that a bit early to start asking for something like that? I can't see why a guy would do that with a girl he was serious about.

He would say things that made him seem serious about me, but the sexy picture thing so early makes me think he just wanted sex really.

Guys, would you ask for a topless pic that early if you were serious about the girl? We weren't an official couple even- just going on dates casually.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. LoL There is no reason for a person you have not been dating for a long time to ask for nude pictures. It would be very unwise to send such a picture to anyone you didn't 100 percent trust these days. The internet makes everything permanent. And remember that even if a picture is deleted it still exists on the hard drive until it has been written over several times. There is free software on mobile app stores right now that can undelete those pictures.

It reeks of perve IMO. Make him work for it. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes relationships begin with lust and then love comes. Both are normal and honestly, what better way to meet a lover than by making a friend? What better way to meet your love, than by making a lover? But nonetheless guys are meant to pursue, girls need to play it safe..

• Sounds too early if you ask me. He probably wants to show you off to his friends.

• Yes its normal.. for pervs. Not for guys who are serious about a relationship.

• Yes, if he is asking for pictures that are inappropriate he is pervert ( bad guy)

• No not normal to ask for nudes if you just met this pervert on chat site

• I didn't meet him here, but I did meet him online. We went on a bunch of dates and he started asking for sexy pics around the third week or so

• I've gotten nudes way quicker than that. But I don't blatantly ask for them. That's kind of weird. It's usually just something they're open to doing. If you aren't comfortable with it, then don't do it!

• I didn't do it because I wasn't sure I could trust him. Were you serious about those girls though, that gave you the pictures?

Him asking so soon like that makes me think he really just wants sex and nothing more, despite what he will say about how much he likes me and so on

• Of course I'm serious about those girls. And of course he wants sex, all men do.

It's too hard to determine if that's ALL he wants though. If you feel that way you need to let it be known.

What Girls Said 5

• well i don't think he should ask this early, its just not right :/

• It's not a good idea to give a guy nude pics in general. He can show his friends, put them up on the internet, etc. As a safe practice, I don't advice nude pics or tapes.

• Early in a relationship or not, don't think nude pix should be sent to anyone.

• Its not good but... Well guys get real horny real quick if you do something to turn him on

• Personally, I would assume the guy was way too sexual for me, and dump him. But I want to establish an emotional connection far before sexual stuff. For others, it's different.

I really don't see a reason for pictures at all, especially this early. Most guys show their friends by the way.