Probably a stupid simple question here... How many times would you try to contact someone if you knew they liked you but are just busy at the moment?

How many times would you message somebody if they had already clearly shown interest in you in previous conversations, but at the time you knew they were currently busy moving and maybe a little overwhelmed?

I've sent 2 messages (each 1 day apart) to a girl that she has seen and clearly likes to have conversations with me because she sends me paragraphs of text but, I am contemplating just sending her a playful message and asking her how her moving situation is going. I'm confident she wants to talk to me, but I just don't want to bombard her with messages just because she could be extremely busy or stressed out. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll if I knew there were busy I'd wait for them to respond. When I say I'm busy I could easily need some time to respond.

• I see. She never told me she was just really busy right now but, in one of our last messages she just wrote me an essay about her life's story over the past year almost like she needed someone to talk to. So I don't know if I should leave the ball in her court or what?

• Well if she's talking to you go ahead. If she didn't want to talk she wouldn't respond or the messages will get incredibly short.

• Another thing that is making me wonder is that she admitted to being ADD really bad sometimes. So I don't know if she is busy moving at the moment and she just has read my last 2 texts and completely forgotten to reply? Haha. I told her we had lots to talk about and she laughed and said ok but, I think I'm going to play it safe and give it maybe a week and see if that helps.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just wait a week until she's moved and settled it. She obviously wants to talk to you, but if you send too many messages it might come off as clingy

• Very true. That's what I'm afraid of so maybe I will wait.

• Two a few days apart, then I wouldn't bother anymore.

What Guys Said 2