Is it possible to have a relationship with someone you met on GAG?

Do you think it is possible to have an actual good long term relationship with somebody you met on this website? Just wondering what your opinions on this are...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is definitely possible. That being said, I am currently in the midst of one :)
    Lots of people meet online through dating sites and whatnot but GaG isn't a dating site and there are quite a few people who dont understand that. I've seen tons of people (guys mostly) whose sole purpose of signing up here is to try to get a date/girlfriend. Now if you happen to find someone along the way, I dont see why you couldnt build a relationship with that person

What Guys Said 10

• yes i guess so

• I believe love can happen anywhere just be careful who you give your heart too
    as with any website use good judgement , don't give out personal information

• yes for sure although you will probably be meeting someone with a lot of emotional issues or too much time on their hands or probably both

• I'm sure it's possible, call me old school but I prefer to do things the old fashioned way.

• I met my girlfriend on PSN and we've been together for a year and a half.. almost 2 years..

• Yes, why not? Love can happen anywhere

• wouldn't work for me

• It is possible. We live in a modern technology world now.

• yeah possible and i met my dream girl on GAG.. :)

• Yes it is.

What Girls Said 4

• It's possible to meet anyone anywhere. Shit happens.

• u can but unless both of u stay in the same country/state/city otherwise it is hard to maintain.

• Anythings possible. But I prefer keeping it to friendship and dating can be done when I meet and know that person in reality. :)

• why not?
    people have relationships on dating sites. this shouldn't be any different