Do you think this is rude?

If you are on a date, is it rude or direspectful for a guy to stare at your breasts?

Could use advice on both sides of the equation.

Ok, well they were covered. They weren't hanging out. I wasn't wearing anything revealing. When I am at school, not even on a date with him, he stares. He is the only one who does this out of my friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's rude unless your wearing something that pretty much lets em hang our then you can't blame us.

What Guys Said 3

• He's horny... yes constantly staring at you're breast is a bit disrespectful... it means he just wants to have sex with you.

• Unless you're topless, yes it's rude.

• If you have a low cut top on showing them. It's hard for a man not to as they are on display for him. Best to cover up if that is the case. If you are covered up then yes it's rude

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it's very rude. But if you have 'em out for all to see and falling out of your shirt you can't really blame him.