I am sure a guy likes me, but why can't tell he me how he feels? I want to to tell him how I feel but I'm scared of rejection?

I'm pretty sure a guy likes me, he hugs me all the time and is pretty affectionate. He kisses me on the forehead more than once. He doesn't do this with other girls. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared of rejecting and losing a good friend in the process. Or should I drop hints? I don't want to play games. And if he likes me why won't he admit it?

Most Helpful Guy

• yep, go for the hints =)

• what would be good hints?

• You can talk about how you rate people you know, then rate him. Then, you ask him what he'd rate you =) You can also just drop comments in conversation on some thing/s about him you like (to do with his personality or looks). You could tease him about some girl you see him hanging around with liking him/or that something's going on between them. If you have long chats he will probably think there's something between you two, just make sure you let him know the things you like and don't talk too much about other guys or he'll think you like them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• He's scared of the rejection too, just as you are, but you have to decide whether the risk of rejection is worth taking this chance

• I thought women your age didn't want to lose time with such futilities?

What Girls Said 0