Black girls dating White guys?

Im an African_american girl, i've just started college and i want to try dating a White guy. I heard a black girl should just make the first move when it comes to white guys but I don't know what i should say to show that im interested

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop the madness!!! This question gets asked more than once per day. You can just search "black girl and white guy" and you will see that. It's making ALL of us black girls look real desperate to other people and it's not fair to those who aren't thirsting for the white dick. It's annoying. Not necessarily coming for you because you probably don't know but I just felt the need to get it off my gag chest. If you see something you like, go after it. We're all human at the end of the day. Geezus.

What Guys Said 6

• you've only asked one question
    no profile pic
    bad grammar
    black female white male

reeks of troll, don't feed it.

• This world is sad.

• Yeah we aren't that good on picking up hints...

• Take it from a guy. We are not that different. Really you won't be 'trying' anything you're just going to be dating another guy who just happens to have light skin and straight hair. His personality will, like all the other 'black' guys you've dated, depend on his upbringing and his beliefs. He might be a jerk, he might be a prince charming. You don't know. He might date black girls he might not, just like some black guys. The grass is not necessarily greener on the 'other side' and it's not necessarily greener on the same side either. Moral of the story just find the greenest goddamn grass you can find whichever side its on. However, do not approach him first. You can show him subtle signs that you like him. play with your hair, spend time with him and make convo, after a while he'll catch on.

• Man this question gets asked a lot. www.girlsaskguys.com/search?q=white+guy+black+girl

• This is probably the #1 most asked question on GaG now.

What Girls Said 5

• 'Hi my name is... wanna hang...'
    Or something similar.
    Guys are pretty easy creatures, don't over complicate things and you'll be fine.

• I always wonder if any of you black girls asking these questions are attractive. Doubt it. Attractive black women don't want white guys.

• They are guys their skin color doesn't change that, but I seriously believe you should let a guy approach you first. There is nothing wrong with saying hi first and being nice but I think that you should let him initiate dates

• Why not just be yourself, and see if he approaches you?

• this is literally the first thing that comes to mind when i see these "black girl, white guy" questions
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_muy6ett8501rvg3oq.jpg