Would you date with guy who looks like this?

A guy in skin tight spandex and wears it all the time. Would you date with him? Do you think it´s okay to wear skin tight suit all the time when you a guy or teenager guy?
Picture:
s11.postimg.org/3xrvqzbmr/supergay_798462.jpg
Just a guy without superpowers :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all the time but when role playing... if he was dressed in that costume that would be pretty hot... because I am a HUGE fan of Superman and all.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd rather date Clark Kent than Superman. Clark Kent is a nice & humble guy, & he dresses so cute. I'd go out with him in a heartbeat. Superman is too perfect, & I wouldn't feel I could compete with him.

• I'd date him.. A muscular guy in spandex is hot!!! Lol

• I don't think I would ever date a guy who always wears spandex. It's kind of weird and a little feminine looking. But maybe a small percentage of girls like that? Most of them don't, so stay on the safe side and wear normal clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt, something like that.

• I'm more of a batman girl haha

What Guys Said 0