Is my bf cheating? How do I find the truth?

He works with women. has lied about a girl he works with living at this couples home who he partied with i found a year later she lived there but he says he didn't tell me cus is be mad well there was no reasin to lie ! Should I trust him now?
How do I know if he is not lying he drives my car everyday and all I wonder if he has secret profiles for hooking up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went by my gut... he grew distant... my feelings didn't seem to matter anymore. For me, he always had his phone on him, was on Facebook a lot and tried to hide things when I was near. If he's doing things out of the ordinary and has a flimsy excuse. He told me he was going to town to show his car off to see if they wanted to buy it. He rung me to say that the doors would not open (elect doors) and then didn't come home until the next day. He kissed me like normal and said sorry. He was then on his phone a lot. I caught him with a sly smile on his face while he read a text. His mistake was leaving his Facebook open. I read about his affair in his messages. It was excruciating to read. So bottom line listen to your gut, look for the above signs!

What Guys Said 1

• Hire a private detective if you want to know 100%

What Girls Said 1

• If he has given you cause to think he's cheating, something must not be right. I wish I could say the best way to find out is to just straight up ask, however if he's the kind of guy to cheat, he's most likely the kind of guy to lie about it. Snooping is never a good idea either though, because if he's not cheating and he catches you, it will be hard for him to re-gain his trust in you.

Honestly, if he's acting shady I would just confront him, and if he doesn't change his ways, there are plenty of guys out there who won't do that to you.