The most girls/guys you have dated within a period?

(by dating I mean you have had sex together, or at least kissing and handling each other)

i don't mean dating them simultaneously, i am talking about how many you have dated within a period, for example I am looking for answers like " I dated 30 girls in 5 months" or " I dated 5 guys in 7 years"

what's your answer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• well the most is 52 in 6 months (girls and guys cause im bi) but its not really dating more of a friends with benefits case and no im not a slut i just like sex and so do loads of my mates and their mates so whenever we dont have a bf/gf we just fuck each other

• mmm first boyfriend was 4 years, then took a year break from that, dated another guy for almost two months. that's about it.

• I've dated 3 guys in 9 years

• 0 in 17 years. Loved every single one of 'em.

• 2 in a year

• 5 within last year

• 1 in 26 years

What Guys Said 6

• i've dated 0 girls in 23 years

• 6 within a span of 2 years, but I was a bad boy at the time.

• I've never dated

• 4 girls in 7 years

• 0 in 19 years.

• I would not call it dating cause it's more like FWBs and one night stands, but 204 in 4 years and counting. And no, no STDs I'm not a douche, I wear protection for both our sakes. None of them were ever drunk, always her choice, never forced anything.

• one girl a week for 4 years?

if it's true it's very impressive

mind me asking, are you a good looking and tall guy or what job/money you have?

and more importantly, what do you do to move from friends or acquaintance to sex?
      like, what do you say or do to her?

• Actually I don't know where to find u since I r answering as anonymous lol

• hahaha yeah, good point, mm alright I'll go off anon for a little bit and then go back on yeah?