Is he interested? I think i've been blown off?

so I texted a guy that works at my local bar. 'hey let me know if you want to grab drinks some time' and he replied 'sounds good i'll let you know'. is that a blow off? it kinda sounds like he's not interested. so i was wondering whether i make the next move and ask him out or wait for him. if not turn up causally at his bar.. i go there weekly with my friends anyway. what should i do.

Most Helpful Girl

• well you chose a non- efficient way to tell a guy indirectly that you like him, guys usually want to go after girls, thats kind of the "way it goes", but its ok at least he know that you like him now and that does make him consider you, now all you need is to lay "back" , don't ask him out, let him be the one who calls you, coz if he didn't you 'll know if he's interested or not, now its his turn to make a move, if you show up at the bar next time, ignore him, laugh with your friends and have the best time, don't pay him any attention, and you'll see if he'll come to you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I say u wait for him to let u know, since u already put out there that you want to have drinks with him sometime.

• he's not. into. you sorry