Are any Asian men actually into White women?

I have always had a thing for Asian men but have always been told that Asian men prefer Asian women. I have only dated one Asian guy when I was 17, he was Vietnamese and very cute but it didn't work out. Now that I am older I still have a thing for Asian guys, especially Japanese and Korean (but as long as they are sweet, intelligent, and we have many things in common, their background doesn't matter.) I have been told many times by Asian females that I need to stick to my own race or date an African American. So what I am asking is basically, are many Asian men actually okay with the thought of being in a long term relationship with a Caucasian female? I am hoping to move to Seoul or the Tokyo area in the near future for work, and was just totally curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• well I am from Hong Kong, which is as cool as Tokyo or Seoul by the way :p , but I went to school and basically grew up in the UK for 8 years, and I must say, I am more attracted to the looks of white women to asians, but obviously I wouldn't prefer an unattractive white girl to a hot Asian beauty.

I don't know if it's because i grew up with white girls, so it's kind of a natural thing for me to like them more, but i think all guys in the world want to sleep with white girls, except this one Asian guy i know who has girls all over him, but he said he would choose Asian girls every single time.

having said that, even I cannot picture myself in a long term commitment with a white girl.
    casual sex or FWB, hell yes, but the thought of going out with a white girlfriend, going to restaurants and cinemas and holding hands in public, the glances that we would get everyday is just not for me.

I would love to have a white girlfriend, but the social awkwardness and pressure just kills that thought.

What Guys Said 6

• You kidding me? Perhaps you looking in the wrong countries. I am from an Asian country. I can assure you, 9 out of 10 guys here won't say no to a white women. White women are like the equivalent of getting a Nobel prize for Asian men at least amongst my circle of people. I am Asian just not the japan/korean type. I am Indian not from mainland, from another Asian city and let me assure you again. Regardless of the type of Asian men. I am pretty darn sure about this. Asian guys, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Indian. Whatever you name it. You can pick whichever you want.

It really depends on the cultural type you go for. Are you like into Asian men for their physiques or their culture? If it's the culture itself than it is going to be a little hard to assimilate. If it ain't the culture but the physiques. Go and find some in modern Asian cities, they are modern Asians so you have a little bit of Asian culture and a little bit of Western culture in them. It be easier to get along.

Though I must say, your kind as a white women is extremely rare. Like it's usually Asian men looking for white women not the other way around. Anyways, you shouldn't have any problem getting one. Just look for them in the right places and whoever is that guy you finally get. Damn he is a lucky fellow.

• Of course! I would definitely date a White woman... Can't believe those Asian women actually told you that...

• Guys (of any race) generally do not discriminate against women purely based on race

• of course Asian females gonna say that. they feel threatened by you

• White women are always the best :)

What Girls Said 3

• Of course they are :):):) as long as your pretty and have a great personality then ANY guy will go for you

• Asian men love Caucasian women.. My brother married one & my old Asian grandfather had Caucasian girlfriends after my grandma passed away. Lol

• They do. Start making friends in interpals. net to get an idea but be careful. There are sleazebags too.