What kind of words do you want to hear when a guy confesses to you for the first time?

I need the words I really don't know how to say. I don't want to messed up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy kind of stutter (shy, timid, whatever.), it kind of tells me that they're not faking it. They start form telling me they like me, and then tell me why they like me. Is it my personality? My looks? My smart Asian brain (lol flattering myself)? Or is it simply because I find everything they say funny? Yes, I do that, I laugh at what ever i find funny and they either love it or think I'm a lunatic. Then they tell me they've been thinking of me, dream of me, how long have they liked me, and etc. Then they tell me they like me again (lol flattering myself again) and then leave me all stunned and blushing and wait for me to reply while staring at my shoes.
    NOTE: One guy confessed to me. ONE. And it was through a text message. I couldn't see him or hear him, but what he wrote was so sweet (mainly because I like him too)!!!
    If you are confessing to anyone, good luck!! And you better keep me updated :) <-- that was no threat lol

• hahaha well I like her looks and her smart Asian brain :D and I still don't know her that well.

• I see I could learn from you Asian girl :D

• People do that a lot so any question is welcomed :3

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not going to tell you what to say, but I'm assuming you mean "I love you" when you say confess. Tell her how you felt the first time you saw her, or how she makes you feel when she gives you that smile, how happy she makes you despite the little things. It doesn't have to be perfect and it doesn't have to be this big thing. If she feels the same then it won't matter how you do it exactly, she'll just love it because you told her you love her.

(Or it could go differently hit we're going to hope for the best here, keep me updated)

• i love you more than steak.

• I love your eyes, they seem so mystical. I don't believe you'd ever know the spell they cast on me.

Or some bullshit like that.

• Does it work? haha lol

• I'm so pedantic

• haha so be it :D

• I want him to tell me that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, that I tick off all his boxes and I'm everything he ever looked for in a girl, that he needs me and wantsme and he wants to make me his wife and he wants me to have his babies, I want him to tell me that he loves me

• Why make some babies? Isn't too fast?

• Well it will prove to me that he means long term, that he thinks I'm worthy enough of being able to have his babies, it would probably be the most sexy thing ever if my guy tells me he wants to make babies with me, indicates he wants to make love to me. Depends how old u are also

• haha okay now I get it.. I thought I'm going to have sex with her.

• What exactly are you confessing?

• "You make me want to try anal missionary style."

• Tell her that you really like/love her and the things about her that you really like. I would also like it if someone told it to me at a moment when you don't expect it. Could you also answer my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1128679-why-is-he-acting-so-strange-around-me

• Like the others, i'm assuming by "confess" you mean confess your love? In that case - the little things, the things that get you about her, and things that she doesn't like or feels insecure about but you love - it always gets me when they do that in movies. Tell her that you love her for the way she is (if you do) and how she changes/completes/makes you a better person (if she does) and that she's beautiful and perfect even when she has moments when she doesn't think so. That you'll be there for her when she needs you and that you trust and respect her above all else (again - if you do)

What Guys Said 0