Will it look pathetic if I ask a girl out to play miniature golf?

Like if I ask her, "Hey, you wanna go out for some miniature golf this coming weekend?"

104

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think that is pathetic then you should here me and my crush's conversation.
    him: You wanna hang out? You said you needed help with the book you are writing.
    me: Ok, I'll ask my mom
    (minutes later)
    me: Wahh my mom said no
    him: Ok then maybe later.
    OR this
    him: hey you wanna double check the algebra HW with me?
    me: ok im done you tell me what you got
    him *a row of answers*
    me: *checking if i got my answers correct*
    me: yeah i got them right (or sometime not but that leads to a 40 word algebra explanation)
    him: ok the see u in school tom.
    me: see ya
    -
    -
    -
    You see that? I think you should ask her to play golf. It'll be so fun, compared to writing a book or doing algebra.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? Seriously.
    It'll only seem pathetic if you think it is. Because then it will reflect in your behavior and she'll think you lack confidence in yourself.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes that's such a great first date idea. You could even go for coffee afterwards. Something pathetic might be the movies. At least in mini golf you can converse (:

• I'd love for a guy to ask me out like that :)

• That is so cute and really very thoughtful- ask yourself this question, what can I lose by a rejection? Absolutely nothing, and do you know why? Because if she says no to your outing, there are plenty of other girls out there that will be right for you to play miniature golf with. If she says yes, then you just landed a chance to show a girl a good time and show her who you really are on the inside. Go for it and best of luck to you.

• Absolutely not! Miniature golf is a great way to get to know someone. That's actually the perfect way of asking.

• There's this girl in my math class who's cute that I have kind of been talking to and giving flirty vibes to for a couple days. Should I ask her out next week?

• That's a awesome idea!!! a lot more original than the movies.

• that would be cute (:

• Awww that sounds sweet and it is an activity where y'all can talk.

• Hiking is always great... just throwing that out there.

• I'd love that!!

What Guys Said 3

• Do it! It sounds like a great idea and lots of fun, if you feel too awkward, make it a group thing and invite some close friends, couples of course. You can have a prize for whoever wins! :D

P. S.: I want to play Minigolf now.

• Heck no. That's how I was asked to hang out by a girl a few weeks back. Gotta start somewhere.

• Do it man
    ...