The Girlfriend Activation System?

www.girlfriendactivationsystem.com

Has anyone actually bought this program? Or know anyone who has? I tried to do some research, and it seems like the company has created a bunch of fake reviews of it (all glowing reviews, of course).

I suck at talking to girls, and even if I just learn a couple of cheesy lines, it might be worth my 60 bucks. But I'd love to hear an actual review before I did anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself this. Could you conceive of a boyfriend activation system? Think of the last women you didn't find at all attractive. Is there something she could have said or done to change that? Is there some book she could have bought, some magic line she could chant, some lucky charm she could use that would make you attracted to her? My guess is you're probably thinking "no." So why do you think there could be a girlfriend activation system?

Scotty, we need warp drive on that girlfriend activation system!
    Cap'n, the girlfriend activation crystals are totally drained!

What Girls Said 2

• That is ridiculous, don't waste your money.

Just learn how to be a decent human being. If that fails, find a girl who has a cocaine habit and sprinkle coke on your dick. She'll fall in love with you.

• I really don't think you should buy that. I don't know anything about that. But talking to girls should not be that hard they're are just like guys and I know you don't have a problem talking to guys

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, stuff like that is fake, there is no magical thing you say to women that makes them love you. There is no magical thing that makes your penis larger. There is no magical thing that make you lose a ton of weight. Its all just scams man