BF has "seen" my message and hasn't replied?

Why? Has he lost interest in me? :/ Thanks..

Updates:
It's been 24 hours... And still no reply.. :(

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• What did it say?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well here's how it went (I am out of the country right now by the way) Me: "Sooo much packing too do!! <3! Him: You're back soon! :) <3" Me: "So much stuff *shakes head* Yeah a week!! <3"

• Show All
    • Yeah maybe :(

• Thanks for the MH. Best wishes.

What Guys Said 3

• He probably just forgot to reply, I have that sometimes. I see the message, I am distracted by something else and then I forget to reply back.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is currently doing threesome! No no no I am kidding! Just relax! We are guys, we forget things most of the time! He will reply eventually! :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope so! :'( Thanks!!

• Either thinking of a possible reply or got distracted.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• thats so common for guys. their lazy when it comes to texting. then when u ask them why they didn't reply. he's going to respond by saying he was busy or he thought he replied back. but don't worry I'm sure its nothing you need to worry about. if its still been a while since he hasn't replied back then simply ask why. but what message did u send him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well here's how it went (I am out of the country right now by the way) Me: "Sooo much packing too do!! <3! Him: You're back soon! :) <3" Me: "So much stuff *shakes head* Yeah a week!! <3"