Who is more attractive to you? A guy with PhD and 6 figure salary or a PhD drop out with passion for app development?

A) The guy with PhD in engineering and 6 figure salary and employed in a big corporation
B) The guy with a MSc only and PhD drop out but passion for app development and employed in a small company
C) Neither

• The guy with PhD in engineering and 6 figure salary and employed in a big corporation
  • The guy with a MSc only and PhD drop out but passion for app development and employed in a small company
  • Neither
  • other (please elaborate)
  • idk/wanna c results

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this question is too biased. I'd much rather go for a guy with PhD and who isn't a drop out regardless of what he does. It takes hard work to get into the program? Why leave? I suppose if he was doing something else great that he was passionate about I'd be okay with it. I'm a bright person and I find it really obnoxious that you put your "salary" range as a reason for why someone might go for someone with a PhD. Maybe they'd just go for someone with PhD because they are smart?

What Girls Said 2

• I think having the fortitude and stamina to complete a PhD is really something admirable. Personally, I think I would feel shitty for dropping out of a program like that. But you should do what makes you happy.

• Job doesn't matter

What Guys Said 1

• Depends if you're looking for gold diggers or not.

• lol. No, I'm interested in normal down to earth girls.

• Then you shouldn't need to ask this question. You should do what makes you happy, don't do anything ever for women.

I myself am still at University and have become an entrepreneur as hard as it is. Hopefully I'll be successful since I have the motivation and ambition. As long as it brings in money, I will not sacrifice my dream for any woman. If girls find that attractive then great, although I actually avoid mentioning what I am doing except to friends.

Find a woman that likes you for your qualities, not your job.