Would you date a 33 year old virgin?

I am a 32 (almost 33) year old virgin whose never had an adult relationship. Do guys my age prefer girls with experience, girls they can teach so it's just how they like it or it doesn't matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that Virginity is a personal choice, for personal, or religious reasons. I don't think that there is anything wrong with it, and I wouldn't even consider it, as a dating criterion. Also, your age is really ittelevant, or should be, to anyone that really cares.
    I think that a lot of guys wouldn't like a virgin, your age, because there seems to be some implied 'issues' as it is not common, in our society.
    Personally, I think that the most important thing, in any relationship, is a close, intimate trust, and understanding. I have dated a Wiccan, a Native American, a Bisexual, and a Vegan. They were all amazing, in their own ways, and we shared a lot of things, and I learned a lot, from all of them.
    I'm a little older, and maybe that time makes me more understanding.
    You are fine, and perfectly normal, as you are!! Don't let anyone tell you that there is something wronmg with being who you are, as you are, OK?

What Guys Said 5

• I probably wouldn't believe it to begin with.

• I wouldn't but only because of the age. If I were 33 aswell. I am certain I would. I prefer a virgin woman over a non virgin. It's nice to know that she could keep her virginity and respected that.

• this is very hard to believe

• Not a dealbreaker at all. I wouldn't think about so much.

• depends on why. how do you treat men in relationships?, are you waiting for marriage?, are you over weight or very ugly?

assuming you are nice to men, are willing to have sex with the right guy (but not waiting for years), and are good when it comes to looks I wouldn't have any problems with you being a virgin. oh I'm 29 by the way.

What Girls Said 0