Where to find single Christian guys?

I'm single for a little while now and really wanting to get back into the dating game. I've started a new college but have trouble making new friends. I've even found myself on Tinder trying to find someone who would want to spend my lonely days with me. My church does not have any boys close to my age and I don't have a youth group I can go to with my busy schedule. I know there are websites devoted for Christian couples but I haven't got desperate enough for them. I'm giving up hope that I may never find myself another boyfriend. I need help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Churches, certain states on here as I am one and I've seen a couple others on here other then that look really hard lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Really I think your problem is that you've got an antiquated view of dating sites.
    "Oh noes, I can't meet anyone! I have a perfectly good solution right here, but I'm above it! :("
    There's nothing 'desperate' about registering for a site where people can meet each other. The chances of just randomly bumping into a great potential partner in public are the stuff of romance movies and daydreams.
    Give one of those sites a go and see how it works out for you.

I'd recommend OKCupid. com. If your religion is a big factor for you, you can filter out anyone who isn't Christian in your searches.

• Thanks for that! I may have used the wrong words when asking for help. I have tried Okcupid but had no luck finding a local Christian guy that liked me back. I'm just not sure I want to meet someone online. My last relationship was met online and it didn't end well.

• move to georiga. they call it the bible belt for a reason.

• I really don't have much to say to this, i don't know where you can find them but i must say, i'm very proud of your decision... keep searching for someone God fearing... God bless you.

• Fuck religion just find someone

• www. christianmingle. com

• I'm Christan... I'm too young for you but I would do it

• I go to christian band concerts.

What Girls Said 5

• Religious colleges would've been a good place but I think it's safe to assume you don't attend one.

Your church is also out.

But why do you think Christian dating sites are any more desperate than Tinder it's a dating site too the only difference is you might actually get what you were looking for.

I recommend: Christian Mingle

ads.mediarefined.com/.../..._Christian_300x250.gif

It's worth a try =)

• Honestly anywhere. Most people I know are Christian. I'm not but I know a lot of people who are

• Maybe start or join a Christian club?

• At church?

• Older men, especially church men? can be awesome. Give it a try.