What is your take on a pregnant woman dating?

I'm currently pregnant and was just looking for opinions on dating while pregnant

Most Helpful Girl

• People thought I was cute when I was pregnant 0_0 haha
    You shiuld definitely focus on your kid and not dating though.

What Guys Said 4

• You wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

• Personally I think their focus should be on the child itself and preparing for its arrival being there for both my sisters births and seeing how much work it is first hand I can say they need to focus on it not finding a guy.

• Someone obviously knocked her up then dipped. Personally their just too busy for me. Because single moms are continuously working and taking care of business to support their kids and just don't have time for me.

• You should date someone and have pregnant sex.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it is best if you don't date and focus on your baby.

• I kind of think your focus should be elsewhere.

• Pregnant women should focus on their health and their unborn child not dating. That's disgusting to me honestly it looks rachet.

• I think damn. He couldn't stick around at least until the baby came?

• It's weird

• Where's the father of said child?

• Yeaah, where is the father?

• We got into a disagreement so he ran off like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs. Smh

• Ah. Well then. No one says you shouldn't be allowed to date, but it'll take a VERY special guy to date a pregnant woman who is not carrying his child.