Why do teenage guys want to be with older females?

Do they really like them or they think they would have a bigger chance of getting sex?

• They like that they're mature
  • It's for sex

Most Helpful Guy

• I cared less about the sex part but more because of the fact that they were grown up and more mature than the girls in my current idiotic age group. They showed respect, compassion, and intelligence. Whereas girls in high school would try to jump in any guy's pants.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls and guys both can be very immature and shallow when they are young. Wanting maturity does not mean you want sex. If anything it's harder to lay an older person that it is the younger, loose generation.

• When I was 16, girls my age weren't ready to have sex, a 24 yr old woman was.

• They got them fantasies in their head to feel their with a woman
    whose a mother figure to them

• I use to really like older females because I had greater respect for them. I think a lot of guys just use them as a way of getting sex. Normally older women that go out with younger guys aren't looking for a relationship, because they don't respect the younger man as an equal anyway. Anymore I wouldn't date an older woman for that reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ruin this for me lol girl when your older you would want young guys no older man haha

• You date younger guys?

• Not yet but I feel more acttracted to them probably will be a fantasy of mine :)

• Oh ok I understand you (: