What does is it mean when your girlfriend says she wants a break from me, and our relationship for a few days?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months now, every things been great, a few fights here and there, but still good. However these last 2 days haven't been the greatest for us. She sent me a text today saying she needs space from me and our relationship and not to contact her. Is this a sign that our relationship isn't gonna work out?

• She's gonna break up with you
  • Give her time, every things gonna be fine

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to fuck another guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Just give her some time, she probably just needs some space to figure everything out. Give her some space and if she really cares about you she will come back to you

• If there wasn't a fight involved that sparked the "break" convo, she's probably bored. Since you're in the 18-24 range I'd say she's probably ready to test the waters elsewhere. When she realizes she misses you or if she doesn't find what she's looking for she'll be back. BUT I'm just speculating, you may want to ask her in a few days why she sluddenly has a change of heart. In the mean time, do whatever you want! Sometimes a break is healthy and puts a new perspective on the relationship

• It means exaxtly what it means..." she wants... a break... from YOU... and Y'all relationship" lmao

• You bore her

What Guys Said 1