I feel like "I love you" is not enough. How else can I express it to my GF?

Without being overthetop or creepy, anything helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people who show their love is much more important than saying it. Paying attention to what she likes, dislikes, giving her respect, making her feel safe and of course a little spoiling now and again.

What Girls Said 4

• The one thing my boyfriend says to me that I love to hear even more than "I love you" is "I need you." You could try that.

• just remembering things, just the simple touches eg kissing her forehead and hands, supporting her, listening to her when she needs someone to hear her out. Keeping your word and showing her that you are genuine.

• how does she make you feel? share a little bit of that with her.

• Show her with your actions. Actions speak louder than words. Do nice things for her, things that are important to her.

What Guys Said 2

• Buy her some flowers or something like that if she was materialistic. Or just assemble your feelings towards her and try to articulate them in words. Write a poem or if you are a musician, write a ballad, even though that might end up a bit cheesy.

• Actions speak louder then words my friend if you love her don't just say it show her.