Parole....MEN ONLY

I have this friend who has been dating this guy who is in my opinion a loser and she can do WAY better. Ok well here it is this fool is on Parole, sells drugs, has no real ambition in life or plan for his life. He is selfish and asks her for money to buy food, gets mad at her if she doesn't go see him when she doesn't have a car BUT HE DOES. They unfortunately had to have an abortion and the night before she was due to have it he was with another girl didn't call her the morning off the abortion, didn't go with her, wasn't there to take care of her afterwards. NOTHING. He said he didn't call because he wasn't sure if she was going and he went with that girl because he needed to vent and nothing happened...RIGHT.He has her all f***ed up in the head thinking she is doing all the wrong. She swept his kitchen and the next day called her to tell her it wasn't done right. He tells her she doesn't do anything for him blah blah blah. Please tell me your opinion. MEN ONLY

Most Helpful Guy

• she needs to simply realize that his life is headed nowhere and if she sticks with him she will go there with him.

There are a ton of guys out there who have bright futures and great personalities so there is no reason for any girl to date any person like him.

psychology says that girl who date guys like this have most likely been through some kind of trauma in their past and will continue this pattern of dating guys similar to this one, by realizing this and ONLY by her realizing and WANTING to change this about her , will she ever break the cycle.

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like this guy has some sort of mental or emotional hold on your friend that she must break herself. But I think by you telling her to move on can really open her eyes about this guy. Since you can't force her to break up with this guy tell her what your telling us. Try and help her realize the truth about this guy. Reassure her that your not jealous or anything like that, but that your trying to help her. Just be there for her when ever she needs to talk or anything and hope she sees this guy for the loser he is or becoming.

• I am trying to help her because I once was with a loser like that and trust me it got me nowhere and I broke the cycle.

• I see it as a good thing you have that experience, use that lesson you learned and try and help your friend see the truth. Let her know that if she's feeling guilty about splitting up with this guy, she has nothing to feel bad about, this guy is bringing her down, not the other way around.

• Thanks!!

• Your friend is a moron ...a moron. Why do women date guys like that? There's all kinds of normal dudes that can't get a date and guys like this can not only get 2 girls at one time, but the girls also volunteer to be his maid and his sugar mama...it's enough to make us normal guys lose all respect for those women.

Sorry dude, but I don't feel bad for your friend at all; if she had any brains she would get some maturity and find a nice guy to be with instead of the thugs.

• I think this is the worst type of guy there is, or for that matter the lowest class of life there is. His parents failed on him and he will never be a man. Personally I would love to hit this guy in the throat, but since I'm not in the situation do whatever you can to keep your friend away from him. I know feelings are hard to break, but this guy will ruin her life, then leave her even worse off than she is now.

He should have stayed in prison, because he belongs there.

• yes he has her all funked up, since your a great friend you need to get her professional help... have you done that? like a DV person?

• No I haven't done that and as far as I know he has never touched her but I get what your saying DV isn't just physical

• after I read that 'he sells drugs' its obvious that the guy is a total moron. So I read on...and realized that your friend is one too. sorry, but she can get a better guy than that

• He's a total dick. Have her dump him he sounds like trash anyways.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay guys! Thank you. I'm actually the friend, and I am not dating him. Were not together. I know I deserve better. My friend Windy was just trying to make me realize that. Thank you for your advice.