Would u date a guy who is "short, ugly, and a year younger than"?

There is this guy who liked me since high school , but i didn't like him much those times, caz he is not attractive n i never got attracted to him. But then we start talking after our graduation. Now we chat almost everyday. And i find him cool now. Like he is funny n he is like my type of guy but then his looks is bothering me. Caz i dont like to date short guys, esp a guy who is shorter than me :/ so what do u think i shld do? N its so obvious tht he still likes me , n we might go for lunch sometimes near.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out with him. See if you feel comfortable with him being close to you like grabbing your hand or hugging you. If you do feel comfortable then it won't matter that he's shorter than you.

I'm actually dating a guy that is my size and I truly love it and love him (:

What Guys Said 4

• A'ight lady you tell this nice boy that you dont want to date him. It will be hard but you will be doing a favor to both of you. He is being led on by you and if you had any ounce of human decency you would tell him there is no chance instead of putting him through this just because you are too scared to tell him.

• I would not date someone I'm not attracted to. That's up to you.

• Your coming off as desperate if you ask me... play fair.

• Its not that am desperate, its just tht i kinda like him for who he is, rather than his look that all. I mean like his personality now

• That's really mean you don't deserve him

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry, but no. I would not. Why the hell would I date a guy I'm not attracted to, it's not fair for the both of you.

• What if u r attracted to his personality then? What wld u do?

• But you're still not attracted to his looks. You'd be checking out other guys wishing your bf looked like them.
      However, I was attracted to my ex boyfriend's personality, he was not unattractive but he was not necessarily my type. But when I got to know him better he grew on me and I started finding him really sexy. lol.
      Perhaps you should give it a try, if you do really like him and just see what happens.

• I would date a guy who is short & younger than me. As long as I was semi-attracted to him, it wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have supermodel looks.

• Well I know can't date someone and be happy if I'm not in some way attracted to him physically or sexually.. Of course That is just me but I think that the same might apply to most other women.