Guys do some of you want to have sex before you get in a serious relationship?

So if you like a girl find her attractive. Of course people want sex anyone does. But would you want to have sex and feel it out before you make a decision to commit or just feel it out and if you like them you'll commit and dont mind not having sex before the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I, personally don't. Infact I find that sex can complicate a relationship that has a lot of potential, so I try to keep sex tacked on the back end of a relationship. After all, when a relationship is bad, sex usually starts to go bad as well.
    Just trying to juggle getting to know someone and learning about who they are as a person, and planning dates and things like that on top of juggling sex is just too much stress for a new romance.

Once everything is stable and secure and comfortable, then I move on to sex. At every step of the way you are increasing your commitment, but at no point are you so committed that you can't leave a relationship.
    If sex is a deal breaker, than tell the person that it's important. That way, they will understand when you leave if the sex is bad. If they don't understand or agree with sex being important, and you find it to be a deal breaker, that's a bad sign anyways.

How other guys do it I'm not sure. I don't date guy.

What Guys Said 6

• Relationships are not commitments. They are simply promises that their affections will be directed toward eachother and no one else for as long as the relationship exists. That's why it's unacceptable in society to go against your commitments but so acceptable to end relationships -- relationships are not commitments.

In my opinion, if someone insists that you have sex with them before they will get into a relationship with you, then you would do well to not get involved that person, romantically or sexually.

• nah im good. i rather be in a nice serious relationship that has meaning and purpose.

• it depends on the person. My ex, who was my first actual love, my first respectable girlfriend, i took her vcard. I taught her what it meant to love. looking back on things, i believe her inexperience led to the breakup, her immaturity. From here on out, i believe sex will play a solid role in the relationship. meaning yes i would like to check out what i have in store for me before i commit. hope that helps at all.

• By the time we decide to have sex I already know if she will be a temp or something more. Sex is a transfer and sharing of energy. I know what kind and how much of that energy will be shared even before the pants come off.

• Want to always, need to of course not.

So don't give in, if you don't feel for it.

• Why you wanna commit? Who the hell wants to be in a "committed" relationship? especially at a young age? All I want to do is fuck and get my dicked sucked. Thats it. What the fuck is a "Serious relationship" gonna give me?

What Girls Said 0