Dating the kind of unpopular guy? Will this work out? guys help lol?

So i met this guy at a football game and he was really cool and we have such a great time. he's a year older, and he told my friend that he will probably ask me out, and that i was cute. Im into it, but i have never dated someone so different. And i want to date him, because he makes me happy, but im afraid hate will get to me. Some find him cute, some dont, i personally do. I dont think the hate will get to me at all, but the last thing i want to do is hurt him. Also he is into every sport under the sun, and i dont play any. he's an awkward yet kinda out going nerd, and im semi cool laid back kind of person. We had a good connection, but im wondering if you guys think it would work out. I really like him, but from a guys perspective, do you see a couple like us lasting? do opposites attract last?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you worry so much about what other people think of you then give him a break and leave him be. What other "popular" people think should not matter. Fuck what others think.

What Guys Said 2

• The question is, do you love him? If yourr not going to date home because he's not popular enough, that's not love, if you love him, you can deal with it

• Wait for him to ask you out then and go for it.
    I always follow my heart ( even though reason says otherwise ) because it's better to get shot down and still know you tried.

Fuck the hate. All that matters is you two.

What Girls Said 1

• If you keep worrying about others think, then you can already give up, let me tell you this. Other than that you seem to have hit it off, if the connection's there, why not?

• And since you're different, always remember when a fight or something happens, look through the other's person point of view. Communication and compromise. :) Best of luck