Guys what size of girls do you prefer: petite, average or tall and why?

Girls all sizes are beautiful but I prefer petite ones. I just find petite women more attractive because you can give them piggy back rides, pick them up and spin them. I'm 6'2 and my friend is 5ft. My brothers and my best friends aand I all love petite girls. Is that bad?

• Petite under 5'3
  • Average 5'4 - 5'6
  • Tall 5'7 and taller

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10" and my boyfriend can still give me piggy back rides, pick me up and spin me... maybe you need to bulk up dude. Lol

What Girls Said 8

• i'm petite (5'3) and i love it!!!

• As a 5'2'' woman myself, I enjoy being petite and hope men find us attractive :)

I'm good with my height, but I think my tall friends have a much easier time appearing slim and most clothes flatter the long legs. I think they look elegant.

• I'm 4'10. I've always wanted to be taller but being petite is fun.

• It's great that height is literally never a concern for me as far as dating goes, and I like feeling small and easy to pick up.

I also have to bust my butt in the gym and choose flattering clothes, but I suppose it's a necessary trade off lol

• You girls are so lucky to be petite! You get the cute tall men. I'm 6'2 and it's a paid in the ass. I get short men and ugly creeps hitting on me and tall guys won't have the time to give me a chance and ignoring me.

• I heard most guys like petite women. I'm 4'10 and 92lbs and guys call me cute. i hate it but I'm embracing my pettiness.

• Heheheh so your 4'10 and your name on this is tallamazongirl94? That's so cool :):)

• Damn petite wins. Most guys like petite girls because tall women are intimidating. I'm 4'10 and at times a hate being short but at the same time I like it. I've been hit on by tall guys. My ex boyfriend is 6ft. The tallest guy I've dated was 6'5. The shortest was 5'2. Being petite is fun. :)

• Lucky ass! A 6'6 guy would even give a day to date me. I get ignored by tall guy and get short guys instead.

• It's obvious that the guys will choose the petite girls! Who wants all tall bitch like me? I'm 6'2. :(

• I was sad when I saw the tall option was only 5'8. Im 6 :(

• I agree with you. But I think it's moronic how majority of guys can say they prefer shorter girls, but when we girls say we prefer tall, we're being bad to other guys or we're too shallow to date.
    Fact is, majority of girls like tall guys like you and majority of guys like shorter girls.
    I'm 5'2 or 5'3 and guys have always said they like my height, just like girls always tell tall guys their height is sexy. Tall girls don't care, they just work it and look good with it, many look like models and draw attention in a good way, but short guys always cry about it.

• What about average height chicks?

• Guy likes average size girls too.

• I kill to be average height. I'm a 6'2 girl and it's sucks.

• Pretty much anyone over 5'5 isn't found to be attractive.
      And most tall girls are beautiful.
      And you shouldn't want to be with anyone who doesn't want to be with you.
      The day will come when you find the man you long for!

What Guys Said 9

• I like tall and petite. anything really. can't choose hahaa

• Height doesn't mtater to me and I'm a short guy. I have dated a girl 6 inches taller than me and would do so again if I was at reacted to her.
    I could still pick them up but piggy back rides may just look awkward.

• I totally share your views, Asker.

• They're both attractive in their own ways. I don't mind either.

• Well since I'm only 5'6, I'll go with petite.

• I like both...

• a petite pease!

• Guys ALWAYS choose petite. They never give tall girls like me a chance! I'm 6'2. :(

• Men don’t really think about stuff, so if they find someone attractive, they’re not gonna stop and think about why they feel that way. by the way I think tall girls are really really sexy! but I girls usually date a taller guy!

• The taller, the more length in the vaginal canal for the shaft of my penis

• Tall girls are the best. Short ones feel like little kids. Ideal girl would be 5'10"