If im romantically interested in a woman, should I just try to be friends with her first?

im romantically interested in a woman should i just try to be friends with her first?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have said Being 'Friends' First with someone you find a spark about is What is needed to nurse and nurture a potential partnership down the road. It gives you both a chance for future Romance, and by getting to know one another Longer by Lingering with this, you have a better shot in getting something more Sizzling started in the long run.

• Go slow with your flow... Befriending is a beginning to your beguine... xx

• I work full time. I take care of her during the day and my aunt takes care of her at night while i work

• You are most welcome... I used to take care of 2 elderly in my neighborhood befor moving back to PA... Of course I am back in New York again now. However, One man I was 24/7 with, lived next door, and the other I was just 4 hours a day, 5 days a week... I made a lot of money in doing this, it panned out, for I was able to help in moving to PA where I had been building a house out there at the time... But having my experience and the love in my heart, got me where I needed to be... Even now, I am thinking about going back on Craig's List and putting my resume out there... I am in between jobs right now, just helping out my cousins who need me here in the home currently, but always nice to know I have this experience... Yes, time consuming for you, but you have your nites free to date someone and I think That can be worked out with a girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes and no. Being friends with a girl is great! You really get to know her, but to prevent being in the friendzone forever you must compliment her. Or do something to spark attention early on. Or else if you want some romance, it's going to be awkward bc she'll just see you as a friend.

• only if you're okay with potentially only staying friends with her. it's annoying when you find out that guys only befriended you because they wanted to get in your pants. or then they disappear when either of you starts dating someone. real friends should stick around. so yeah, if you are going to become friends with her first (not a bad idea, you'll get to know each other better), then just be aware that she has no obligation to fall in love with you and it might just stay as friends.

• No, because that would be a dishonest friendship.

• Friendly, sure. Friends, no. Not unless you just happen to already be friends. Nothing's worse than a guy who pretends to be your friend when he's actually trying to get in your pants. Then, he gets angry that you're not putting out when he observes the most common decencies...

What Guys Said 4

• Noooooooooooooo

Hell no.

If you like a girl make your intentions known straight away, start a few conversations up and then ask her. Don't befriend her under false pretenses and then ask her out, you're setting yourself up for failure like this and not to mention you are being purposely dishonest.

• Thanks.. That makes sense.. I dont know why so many people say to be friends first

• May i ask what do you do to get over it? This can be very valuable to me

• It's simple, I always have my eye on more than girl.

So if one rejects me, I go onto the next one and if she rejects me, I move onto the other one.

I never ever place all my eggs into one basket.

• Friendship is a good foundation for a relationship BUT it rarely works. Usually, befriending a girl first would result to you placing yourself in the friendzone. Friendship breeds familiarity. Familiarity dumps water on romance.

• No get what you want in life without thinking too much.

• No! That is how guys get put into the friend zone. You need to separate yourself from her friends, and brother like figures. You can take things slow, but don't ever become just friends, hoping she will see something in you later on.

• How do i show romantic interest at the beginning

• I can't kiss on the first date

• Alright, then do it whenever you feel it is appropriate.