Is it true that in America (USA) the majority (more than half) white girls are in interracial relationship?

I've been told so by quite few people that live in USA. And I wonder is it really true?
Don't get me wrong I believe it is an amazing thing because it shows just how much better the society we live in is and it actually really changes my perception about white American girls, which I always thought were racist and full of themselves.
But anyway, is it true :D?

Most Helpful Girl

• Interracial relationships are still a minority where ever you go.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know but it wouldn't shock me. It seems to me that most white girls have been with a black guy.

• It just depends where you live... I've lived in a state where I see a lot of interracial realtionships white girls with black and Hispanics but then I've also lived in a state or city where that would be something very odd...

• It is true to an extent most of the time the interracial relationships are baby daddy baby mum

• Generally white women want to date white men. The problem is many white men are leaving white women for foreign women in different countries because they don't consider us good enough.

• If it is true than I totally can see why
    White girls still are portrayed in a more positive light than African American women such as myself. As black women are stereotyped so negatively and so many men look for white women

What Guys Said 4

• I dont know for sure the percentage. But if you take into acount all the different races in America and how many people are of mixed races it makes since. But the same could be said about all women in America not just white women. It could also be said about the men in America.

• That would be statistically challenging, even if white-white dating was banned.

• I dont get this whole interracial issue... the world is now so crossbred that even when i masturbate i'm being multi-cultural.

• Only half of people are in any kind of relationship. So I doubt it