Girls would it bother you if your guy was ok with you sleeping with someone else?

My bf seems like he is ok with an open relationship. He mentioned a few times that he really wouldn`t care if I had sex with someone else. I appreciate his honesty but there is a big part of me that wants him to care about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet if you explained to him that in order for you to sleep with a guy, you'd have to fall in love with him, and if it ever happens, it would mean you'd be in love with that other person too, he would answer differently.
    Also, people can THINK they're okay, but when it really happens, they find out they really aren't.

So yes, it'd bother me a little, but not too much that I would lose sleep or much thought over it.

• He says it shouldn`t really matter if I sleep with another guy because you should love everyone...

• okay, well then.. I'd start thinking he's been loving everyone in secret all along..

What Guys Said 3

• The question is are you ok with him screwing around also? If you both keep an open relationship, use a lot of condoms so you don't pick up something you don't want!

• i've been fucked over by a girl once, finding out she slept with another guy while i was chasing her, and after that, i kind of came to expect every pretty girl to be already sleeping with 10 other guys. i no longer expect any girl to be chaste.

i think it's called disillusionment.

• Then you should be honest with him about how you feel. At the very least, he might allow himself to feel jealousy or he can fake it so you don't know.

What Girls Said 5

• You guys clearly have different relationship standards then, you might want to talk about that with him...

But yes, it would bother me. I am in no way, shape, or form an open-relationship person. I'm very sexually exclusive and my relationship is mutually possessive. If my boyfriend told me that he would be okay with me sleeping around, I would be a little freaked out. I'm so glad we're not like that though.

• it would never be okay. when i am in a relationship it must be a committed one, one partner relationship

• yep.. he would be dump immediately.

• I think it's natural for a girl to want a guy to feel like she belongs to a guy and want him to care but unfortunately he doesn't. I'm not sure why. Did you say anything earlier in the relationship to imply it was an open relationship. Sorry it's sad that it hurts you. Maybe talk it out or find someone else

• No, there is nothing I said to imply that is what I wanted. I think I make it pretty clear I want something monogamous. He said that because that is what I want he is ok with being monogamous but he could also be ok the other way around. I just wish that he would care if I was with someone else.

• He wants permission to screw other girls maybe

• That sounds kind of sketchy & if he's giving you the ok to have sex with someone else, that would really bother me in a relationship because it's probably because he wants to do the same although you probably figured that. Just tell him how you feel about it and be honest and straight forward.