Any girl like Indian guys? If yes, why?

just wanna see your response :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah, actually the last two guys I dated were Indian. I'm open to any race but I've also found that they tend to be really respectful due to their culture and they way they were raised. Also, for some reasons all the guys I've talked to that were Indian were super freaky haha so that's always a plus

• Well another 'Indian Men' question. Like FTW.

• Yeah, I'd be open to dating one.

• Yes because girls hope that because of there culture they will be loyal unlike stupid American boys. And they have culture. So it would be cool

• I do. I'm a sucker for dark skin. I love brown eyes and we'll I had a boyfriend who was Indian and awesome

• not for me...

• My longest relationship was with an Indian. He was raised in the states and his parents both hail from Fiji, so it wasn't like he was straight from India.

• Yeah some Indian guys are very cute.

• yes i do! but not all! I am an Indian grew up in not so modern family! BUT i am modern and prefer a Indian guy who is as modern as me and not straight from India! and other preferences that has to match with me!

• Not straight from India?

Gotta work on my six pack abs now :P

• Thats what I mean! besides south side other parts seems to be more modern! But on south side its not yet though the generation younger than me is!

• been to bangalore , its cool but yeah its a city. don't know much about the culture and all.
      good luck finding a decent guy.

• I like Indian, esp vegan :)

• Like Geronimo or Gandi?

• I only have met one indian guy and I thing he's good , I don't know bout the rest.

• No, I don't think many do. Mainly because they are all perverts

• I would. I don't look at race. What Matters To Me is If I like him and his Personality

• Indians straight from India? No. Indians who have mainly been raised in a Western country? Yes.

• hehe I respect ur opinion ;)

• I think what you are saying is not incorrect completely. But , at the end of the day , I also know there are around 2 billion people in South Asia, out of which at least half of it are males, so its never good to generalize. Who knows, what is the future.

PS: I apologize on behalf of dickheads you met in your life.

• Oh there's so need to apologize. Perhaps my view has been coloured by the numerous unfavourable interactions; maybe it's because the bad ones are the most vocal. Oh well, it's not like it really matter anyway, since I doubt that I'll be interacting with them on a regular basis - I'm quite content with the South Asian hotties over here =P

What Guys Said 6