Should I end the relationship before this?

This girl I've started to see is going to graduate school in a year. She wants to go out of state for her school while I graduated and have a full time job here. We are about 3 months in, but we are very close. We talk every single day and we are already talking about meeting each others family. Both of our families constantly ask about us. The girl I'm dating just talked to my mom on the phone. We are starting to get very serious and we both feel this can be something. I'll probably talk to her about it soon but is there any advice?

What Girls Said 1

• In your place I would probably continue in the relationship and when she graduates see what happebs cause there's a chance that she might change her mind and decide to stay. She also. may go so why not enjoy your time with her as much as you can before that happens?

What Guys Said 0