What do you love about relationships and what are are fav things about the opposite sex?

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned recently with the breakup i experienced, that relationships are a big ol paradox. i love showin my girl love, bein there for her, showing her i care, givin her flowers and stuff. its a paradox though, because one day you have this person in your life, a best friend, a lover, and the next day theyre gone. theyre "out"/ callin it quits. it is a rather wild experience. lol oh well. life goes on. just like anything in life, i love learning from past relationships and moving on and applying it to the future. hope that helps ~

What Guys Said 3

• My favorite things about a woman are the way she looks at me, her curvy figure, and how pleased she is by how I treat her. Her nurturing behavior toward me as well

• Favourite things about the opposite sex: that they're so sweet :-)
    And what do I love about relationships? I'd love to have one... looking out hard!

• I like the cuddling. My favorite things about females are their voices, their aggressiveness, and their scent.

What Girls Said 1

• I love when men laugh. They have beautiful smiles and laughs. I love their bodies. They love showing it off (the ones who do not have beautiful bodies anyway). I love their humour. All men are hilarious in a way. I love the way they love a woman (not sex). They warm you when your cold by hugging you tight. Without men, I would go crazy and the human race would die out (just turned less romantic). Hahaha sorry! :)