What do u really think about a girl who has lots of strangers and guys who like her on her fb account? do u approach to her or think she's a bitch?

contradicting behaviors...

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• FB is FB and not real. I have tons of friends on FB and most of them flirt with me. Reality is I'm single. Fuck FB.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If most of her friends are only guys !!! That'd be weird, of she was just friendly she would have more girlfriends than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't see why that makes her a bitch...

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about her Facebook account.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go on Facebook but I probably wouldn't bother if there was a lot that made it obvious they liked you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably think she has self-esteem issues and that she thrives off of male attention if she would add a bunch of strangers who could be crazy or pervs for all she knows. For all she knows, some of these guys could download her pics and jerk off to them or photoshop her face on a naked body then put it on a p*rn site, they could be sex offenders, they could have sincere psychological disorders, yet she's adding them anyway? If I were a dude, I wouldn't approach her because I'd think she has low self-esteem

0|0
    0|0