Would you find it offensive if a girl doesn't swallow but spits it out?

Question says it all
And girls do you mind swallowing?

Just wondering anyway.
I don't mind swallowing but sometimes it just taste so damn bad I feel as if I'll puke

Most Helpful Guy

• I look at it more as swallowing being attractive rather than spitting being offensive. I kind of don't see myself dating a spitter tbh. I don't mean that because is really important. I just like girls that are really into me sexually and want to please me. I think those things are kind of conflicting.

What Guys Said 11

• Not really. I can totally understand not liking the taste of cum. I wouldn't want to eat it either. As long as she doesn't act completely disgusted. I'm sure you wouldn't want a guy going "YUCK!" when he was eating you out. Oral sex is a really intimate act and it puts you in a vulnerable position so when someone gets grossed out by your body, that kind of hurts.

• If they dribble it down their chins then it's acceptable. I enjoy it if they swallow but I also ejaculate in various places so it's all good to me.

• If she's gonna spit it out, I'd just just rather not cum in her mouth at all. It's not that I have an expectation that a girl swallow, just that if she wants me to cum in her mouth don't jump up to go spit.

• Nope I sure wouldnt.

• Id be offended if she put it in her mouth in the first place. Da fuq kind of girls you think i date? And how the hell am i supposed to make out with her?

• Id take the utmost offence to such an action

• If she isn't going to swallow then I'd rather her just tell me that she wants me to finish elsewhere.

• Extremely offensive!!!

• Disrespecting my kids is a no no. Swallow it.

• i have AIDS. So no.

• I don't mind whether they swallow or spit. It's hotter if they swallow or share it though. If a guy really wants you to swallow then tell him he'll have to do it first, lol...

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, I prefer swallowing. It's just less messy and gives you more time to get on to other things. If the guy is healthy and eats well it also doesn't taste that bad

• I don't mind swallowing, I actually like it quite a bit

• I enjoy swallowing, my boyfriend enjoys pleasing me and I enjoy doing the same. It would never have crossed my mind to spit (unless he was aiming elsewhere for fun in which case it wouldn't be in my mouth anyway) and then I've always used my fingers to wipe it off a bit before sucking them. It just feels natural to me to do this and his doesn't taste at all bad, this depends heavily on diet. Though I am a natural submissive and enjoy 'taking what he gives me' so maybe some girls feel it's in some way 'demeaning'?