68% (19)67% (4)68% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• define feminine

0|0
    0|0
    • Smooth skin and young-looking. Imagine a kpop star. I'm talking about looks.

• Show All
    • That's cuz of his eyes. His jaw is insane.

• yup lol

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely a High IQ GUY... because he can be all manly and look like a great score until "drum rollllll" you realize you can't be in public or with friends together because your scared of him opening his mouth to some idiotic comment... better to know what's up and hold a conversation!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely B!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dated one actually

0|1
    0|0
  • i would rather have a manly guy because i HATE wearing the pants in a relationship. hat has been the reason fr most of my break ups. So yes low IQ and a manly man

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. Intelligence is one of my "must haves" in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • As appealing as intelligent is for me, I have to pick the masculine guy because that is even more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • feminine with a high iq, i prefer intelligence and i couldnt get along with someone who was dumb even though i dislike feminine guys

1|0
    0|0
  • How femme are we talking here?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm good question.
      Smooth skin and young-looking? I don't know haha.
      I'm talking about looks not personality.

• Neither of those are bad. High IQ or single for me!

What Guys Said 1

• Why can't the guy be a man and have decent IQ lol it ain't like were all stupid lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just a hypothetical haha. Of course a guy can be manly and have a high IQ.

• I know its just silly to have no medium ground lol. Sorry things like that just annoy me for some reason lol.