For Guys: Which is really more important?

Guys, if you would meet someone who you know is mentally perfect for you,"The One" , but she look's just horrible at least without lots of makeup, what would you REALLY do?

Most Helpful Guy

• keep as a friend.

• Ahaha Classy. Ditto:-p

• I don't know bro. But yea most of em do it and be like "Owww. Was I wrong here? Pretty sure he'd have treated me like shit, Heard he was player too... hmm" haha

What Guys Said 5

• Probably not hook up because if you really like the girl you will find her hot.. Even if others dont.. So don't worry if you aren't that girl who attracts all the boys in the school because there will be someone who will be attracted to you and only you :) Oh yah and being very social with a guy will also help the chemistry or whatever magic there is happen

• Well mental situation is not affected easily while the look can be affected. so a perfect mentally girl can be also beautiful just trying. As I said the look is smthing that can change

• Dump her. How can I know its one when she isn't hot anyway

• Buy her a lot of make-up then stay drunk until she decides to apply it.

• I have met this person b4 but she was just to ugly and i became unhappy having an ugly girlfriend so i dumped her. looks matter heaps

What Girls Said 0