What's the best way to approach men?

What is the best way to approach men?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Make eye contact AND smile at them for no reason. If they smile back at you or come talk to you, they're interested! If they don't then... THEY'RE NOT!

Men should approach women, it shows confidence!

If a man isn't confident to approach a women that looks and smiles at him for no reason, he's not a man worth dating.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Being very direct. We're tired of trying to figure you out. Just ask them out already.

1|1
    0|0
  • well in my opinion women should not approach men. make eye contact and smile they will het the hint and will approach you. if not, then they are not interested. generally its a mans nature to chase.

1|0
    0|1
  • Make your intentions known. A lot of guys assume you maybe just nice or something. We don't like looking stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naked (filler)

0|1
    1|0
  • Bathe with no scent shampoo, doing so will prevent them from smelling you, because you dont want to scare them away. The best bait to catch a man is usually a football. Certain species enjoy xbox controllers though so you have to study your situation. Use non lethal ammunition, tranquilizers work nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked, or naked with a sandwich board saying "fuck me"

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm looking for a serious relationship, not a romp in the sack, but thanks anyway :)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.