Why is it so hard to find a guy that will talk to you even if your with your friend who is more attractive?

My best friend is gorgeous and I honestly don't think of myself as too ugly, but I hate that she always gets attention and gets talked to while i just sit there

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to fix this. When a guy's just met you he has nothing to judge you on except your looks.

What Guys Said 1

• We don't know you, and or what you look like. It's impossible to answer this

What Girls Said 1

• It's just human nature to gravitate towards whatever is most beautiful. Everyone does it. One of my friends has an insane amount of sex appeal so I totally get what you mean, I'm quite invisible next to her. If you really want to get noticed, either you have to speak up, stand out in that way -or- go out with different friends who don't obviously outshine you. Don't hate her though, you shouldn't resent those who are blessed like that.