Why do Western Men always go for Asian Women?

I know they are beautiful, but it seems like every single white man I know is going for an Asian woman. Is there qualities in them that you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Mideast girls are hot. Dont worry :-)

• I like Mideastern boys! Turkish boys are gorgeous!!

What Guys Said 20

• I'm a western man an I find Asian women to be the least attractive compared to other diversities of women.

Guess I'm a stereotype breaker?

• While there are a lot of stereotypes around of Asian women being more loyal, more hardworking, more etc. Obviously this is just a stereotype, although their culture does encourage these traits! If we are comparing an American born "Asian" vs an American born of any other race, I personally find their physical appearance the most appealing.

Basically we like whats exotic, It's the same way in Asia, Asian women love white guys and they view "light skin" as beautiful, just as we view tanned skin in North America!

• I'm a black male. I like things that are different me. As such I tend to talk to a lot of white females. I live in an area where Asians are rare. The ones I come across usually keep to themselves, they're shy. I find that extremely interesting.

Asian women are the most exotic (different) from myself. As such, I see them as such beautiful, strange, and interesting people.

Also I'm a nerd into a lot of japanese culture. Anime and what not. Anime teaches the viewer that Japanese culture is especially sexually oriented. So therefore a foreigner of Asian decent must also be that way. (That's the idea anyway)

That's the way I see it.

• Refine your question. Not EVERY single white male is going for Asian women. That would mean every non Asian woman/girl would have to date Asian, Indian or Black men. Perhaps we see more Asian-White pairings is because we have become a more integrated society where "mixed" couples are considered passĂ©.

• This is so not true.. I'm a western man and I have gone for all races of women in the past.

• First not all men go for Asian woman or some parts of the Asian world but many do

Well the general stereo type Asian woman is short and petite which is probably a very big factor , being foreign adds exotic features, personality's are better or used to be, and long term they are more likely to want to stay in a relationship long term (yes western woman say they want this to but...) Asian women like many foreign cultures the woman are more nurturing towards the men vs western woman wanting the en to be more attentive to them

Now days admittedly many of the Asian cultures such as the Philippines or China for example are down grading drastically an the woman are becoming more an more on the same scale as western woman so evidently it will boil down to women's looks alone as her personality will no longer be a option

• I'm a Western man and I've never dated an Asian women lol blonds and brunettes and the occasional copper haired white women are what I go for.

• i like all race of girls. if theyre attractive it doesn't matter what race they are. there aren't much white girls where i live either. im not a white tho.

• I am White and I prefer White Women but I think the guys that go after an Asian woman are often doing it because of stereotypes like Asian women being submissive and stuff.

• I think it's because they usually have a better attitude, generally speaking. All races have well mannered women, but I've met more Asian women that had a genuinly great attitude.

• They normally have a better personality

• Because white women are too rebellious and slutty.

• That is a HUUUUUGE, disgusting stereotype. You obviously have not seen a lot of slutty Asians then

• @jointhepatriarchy I wouldn't word it like that, pretty disrespectful. American women are generally more entitled and the hook up culture here promotes that behavior

• I'm not sugar-coating shit @lukino just because these entitled American bitches get their feeling hurt. They can get over it.

• Exoticness factor

• they seem more classier somehow

• Because Asian women are far more likely to have a positive and respectful attitude toward men rather than the typical entitled anti-male attitude of Western women. Western women are just a crap shoot. There are some that are fine but way too many who are just self-centered, entitled bitches. Asian women are beautiful and they are just better women in general.

• Such a bullshit. You ever lived in asia? Girls here are arrogant bitches and real gold diggers. They're not gonna date you unless you spend a lot of cash in them and shower them in presents (EXPENSIVE PRESENTS). In korea that's the case.

I guess you have also never been to eeurope. I am from Europe and girls there are very loyal and loving to their men. Do housework and take care of their men. Don't say western women if you're talking about americans. Also i think you got the yellow fever

• Germany. I do laundry, clean and treat my fiancĂ© like a king. I think you really can't generalize the word western women. Cause its a lot of cultures and countrys.

• I'm glad you are the way you say you are. I know there are Western women like you.

But I certainly can generalize about Western women because in general what I said is true. Generalizations are not saying everyone is a certain way. They are speaking in terms of averages. That's what generalizations are. And yes, it is generally true that Western women are self-centered, entitled and anti-male.

• Tight pussy.
    Nice attitude.
    Culture.
    Moan crazy in the bedroom :)
    Different experience than a girl of the same race as the western man

• Middle eastern women are like that too, and hotter :)

• Stop saying Paki. That is degoratory. I am an Iraqi Christian. So I am Chaldean/ Assyrian

• Oh I'm sorry, a girl from Pakistan called herself that so I assumed it was safe to use. I meant no offense. If you've ever been to Iraq, I hope you go to see the Tigris River, it's so pretty :)

• I am a man and didn't know that. I have actually never dated an Asian woman. I have flirted with a few but out of the 100 or so women I have dated not one was Asian.

• Because they are so submissive and it's awesome

• That's a myth buddy. Asian women are NOT submissive.

• You PC pussies that downvoted me...

• Whats the problem with them going for Asian women? Are you Asian or White?

• Middle eastern- so white

• I am Chaldean/ Assyrian. So the northern, Christian part of Iraq :)

• Trust me you dont want to be viewed like Asian Women are. They are just seen as fetish sex objects for most men due to there obedience.

• White guys think the 1/8 inch more they MIGHT have is going to rock her world but basically it's small dick + small vagina = magic! Guys will downvote just to hate me but if you have white friends who salivate over Asian woman, you know this is always the reason.

• I take it you are not a fan?

• I like Asian women too. I just don't trip over myself running to them.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm guessing anime.

• Cause we Asians are hot.

JK.
    I think it's because many Asian countries are male dominant and most non American Asian women treat their guys like god so probably why
    also Asians are kinda like a race between caucasians, brown and black where sometimes they get features of the later races? I guess?

• It's the different looks. Just like Asian men love white and generally western girls. The stereotypes do their part too.

• A dating site ran satistic. And every single race a men most sent requests to Asian women

• I thinkers because overall there's just a positive connotation with Asian women, unlike other races. They're viewed as traditional, submissive, educated, and shy. All think men typically look for

• I've noticed this too. I think it's because Asian girls look mkre delicate and they're smaller and more docile