Would GUYS introduce a girl to his boys if he weren't serious about her?

i'm just curious. like not a guy who's playing games, but in real life.

would you men introduce a girl to your closest boys if you weren't serious about her? and introduce her as your girlfriend or your girl? and basically act like a couple in front of your guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically is the next step. He is proud of you. Thinks of you as a catch. Wants to get friends approval. Wants to make sure his love life and friends won't contradict. Guys are scared of the really awesome hot girl who grows 2 heads around his friends... Not cool:( that won't work... Every guy dreams of having his girl be part of the crew. It really is the best of all worlds and a sign of successful relationship to most guys. It doesn't mean you're getting married. It means you're relationship is going to last a little longer.

Just make sure it is above and not him making a trophy out of you as he is better... it's a fine line but you'll understand when it happens to you. This does not sound like the case though.

Enjoy it. Go with it.

What Guys Said 1

• i introduce my gf to my friends then family because i care what my friends say more then my family, my mates come first but when im in a relationship my girlfriend has to understand if my mate needs me i will be there.
    and if you dont like my friends its not going to work
    so in other words i have to be serious with the relationship to introduce you to my mates

What Girls Said 3

• Some would. I had a friends with benefits who always held hands with me around his friends, had me over with his parents, etc. it can be confusing and painful.

• I think introducing a girl to his friends is a good sign that he likes her & is proud of her

• Yes he would. Just introducing you to his friends doesn't mean anythkng