Why aren't girls interested in white guys anymore?

Black girls barely date interracially and if they do it's usually mexican guys, latinas tend to stick with their latinos or they might give black guy a chance, some Asians might be interested in white guys but most refuse dating white guys because of cultural differences and lately not even the white girls are interested in white guys anymore, as the best part of white girls are with hispanic and black guys.
Why aren't girls interested in white guys as they once were?

What Girls Said 14

• I'm white and I love white guys haha. It's all opinion and perspective but also staying open. Like I am, I prefer white guys but I still find other races attractive and I'd definitely date other races too but I prefer white guys.

Maybe you're just around the wrong girls :P I know a lot of white girls who ONLY like black guys which I think is stupid bc color really shouldn't even be a huge factor in my opinion.

• I don't know where you get your facts from but I am sure there are lots of girls that like to date white guys, me being one. I have only ever really dated white guys , not saying I wouldn't date another race, but it's just happened to be that way for me.

• White guys are still the ideal for most women. Interracial dating happens out of curiosity. Girls like to experiment. Doesn't mean they dont like their own race's men no more. I gotta say though i'm white and I love Asian men. Engaged to one. Don't like white. But thats rare

• You are very narrow minded...
    look around plenty of white men are found attractive by women...

• I'm black and native american. I love white guys. I won't date my own race. And I don't like being racist, but I do not care for mexicans. I feel like most white guys don't like dating black girls, so I never really try and flirt, I just let them come to me if they want haha.

• Didn't you ask this question yesterday?

• I'm mixed. And I love white guys xD I'd love to date one but none I'm interested in are never interested in me.

• I've always wanted to date a white guy and I'm Hispanic... I have never dated one... But I would love to lol

• hi i love to date with you means beautiful girl like u.. can we do date soon? reply me in private message

• women like strong man who can defend them... black men are in average a lot stronger than white man. and also look tougher and hotter ;)

• I'm Asian I go for Middle East and White guys. White guys seem don't want a relationship though. All they want is playing around (at least in my opinion).

• I'm Indian, and I only date white guys. Most of my Indian and Chinese/ East Asian friends are the same. If any guys should be complaining about their race not being wanted, it's:
    - Indian (least desirable - stereotyped as ugly, weak, hairy, smelly, boring, geeky, psychopathic, dirty, rapists)
    - East Asian (stereotyped as having small p enises, feminine, nerdy, anxious, boring)
    - Middle Eastern (stereotyped as hairy, fanatic, terrorists, dangerous, insane)

• hey reply me in private message i have something intresting for u please reply me

• White all the way!!! Dont worry

• my preference is white or Asian so yeah...

• That's a lie
    All these black women and Latina and Asian women asking about white men

What Guys Said 4

• Oh pleeeasseee.. White is considered the standard of beauty still in the west.. I'm in no way supporting this but being white automatically gives people a heads up in desirability. You're right in the sense that people are slowly eroding the silly brainwashing we've had for decades that claims white is simply more beautiful but to make the claim that women of all skin colors aren't interested in white guys anymore is bogus.

• I don't see this kinda stuff at all. I see plenty of whites dating just fine.

• Many girls date white men for money, but prefer blacks for everything else. But who you date depends on who you interact with. If you live in white only area and attend similar school you will likly marry white even if you are black.

• Girls of other races are very open to dating white guys, but rarely get approached by white guys. So they assume white guys aren't interested.