He didn't even try to kiss me... just cuddled!

My best friends brother and I have always flirted back and forth especially when we all go out together but this time was different.. We ended up spending the night at a friends house sleeping on different couches and he kept texting me from a foot away telling me to come cuddle with him.. He then came over to the couch I was on and crawled on me and pulled the blanket over us and just stayed there all night with me wrapping his arms around me and holding my hand. I figured it was just because we had all had a few drinks that night, but when morning came he still wanted to cuddle and hold my hand.. He told me to go get on the bigger couch with him so we could cuddle. He never once tried to kiss me.? What's the deal.. Now I'm starting to have a thing for him.. HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it, he seriously likes you. Based on what you said that's what it seems like to me. I think you should kiss him. the chances are he'll kiss you back, and really I think you two will likely end up making a thing out of it. If he doesn't then don't worry. It's not like it's going to ruin your friendship. I know from experience when I say that you'll likely still be friends, if you don't end up dating. But really, honestly I think he'll kiss you back.. I'm pretty sure the only real reason he didn't kiss you was just nerves. He was probably scared you were gonna freak out or something.

Just go for it!

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

What Guys Said 2

• like wally said he probly is shy kiss him it'll surprise him but he'll most likely go along with it

• Well we've never done that before... (cuddled) so I'm kinda scared to make a move first.. is it obvious he has a thing for me or just wants to cuddle?

• Naw he def has a thing for you he jus doesn't kno how to make a move he scare he might mess things up wit u

• maybe he's shy! if that the case next time when you cuddle with him try to kiss him.

What Girls Said 0