Where do I meet girls who are 16 when I am 20?

16 is age of consent all across the board. I am looking for virgins since I am one myself.

I am asking advice on where to meet them

NOT CRITICISM
Oh, I am trying myLOL out

Most Helpful Girl

• Pfft my ex-boyfriend doesn't have much trouble finding 15-16 year old girls and he's 20!
    He usually finds them on a stupid site called snog. com.

• Snog. com

Ok, thank you.

• He sounds like one.

I am actually interested in a relationship, not a FWB. Not my thing.

• All I'm saying is, try finding a girl closer to your age then a 16 year old. I'm not judging, what you do and who you talk to is your business. But an 18 year old are a lot more mature then a 16 year old and there are 18 year old virgins out there! I'm 19 and I lost my virginity when I was 18, I've heard of 22 year old virgins still waiting for the right guy.

What Girls Said 34

• McDonald's in the play pin. PS to intentionally seek out a teenager makes you what we call a "sexual predator" idgaf what the age of consent is. .

• That is the only way to find a virgin

• I think I stood you up on that one.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    What makes you think that a 16 y/o is a virgin? haha.

• More than half are

• hahhahhahahahhahah

• I have straight up asked and explained. Most girls tell me.

No, I just scrolled down to the table about age if first intercourse. By 12th grade (approx 17/18 years old), 60 percent of girl have had intercourse. But 16 is about sophomore/junior years, so there are more virgins

• Well you probably won't find any in a bar considering the fact that THEY'RE NOT LEGAL.

media.tumblr.com/...lr_m644llLyWk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Check high school.

• I did, high school football games

• Why are you making this out like it is a horror movie? You do not know me.
      All I want is a relationship with a girl who is a virgin like me, whom I can find myself attached to and show love and affection to.
      I would most certainly go for girls my age, but most are not virgins. I value my virginity, I do not know if you do/did. I have every right to be as selective as I want on who I share my first moment with. I hold no double standards.

• If a virgin is what you're looking for then that doesn't mean you have to settle for a teenage girl. If you do find a 16 year old virgin girl that you have a lot in common with then good for you, but there's also 18, 19, and 20 year old virgin girls out there. I do know about valuing virginity because I do so as well and understand and agree with the fact that you want to be in a relationship with another virgin. You just worded your question oddly. I think you'd get better responses if you asked something like "How do I find a girlfriend who is a virgin like me?" rather than "Where do I meet girls who are 16 when I am 20?" People automatically assume you are a perv and attack you when it's worded like that. Just so you know, I wasn't trying to attack you or anything, my answer was totally tongue in cheek.

• To seek out 16 year old girls is seriously borderline illegal. In fact it should be illegal. Seriously my daughter will be 16 in 8 years and I rather go to jail for cutting his penis off then let him anywhere near her especially knowing his intentions. 16 year olds should be virgins and should stay virgins for as long as they can be.

• But you will have some pretty hefty civil torts against you

• I am not going to cause bodily harm to your "child". I am traditional and would take your teen out to restaurants, pay for her meals, give her attention, be there on her worst days, treat her with respect and not do anything without her consent. I will establish a good relationship and rapport with her mother and father.

• @lace1228
      Think about the age you lost your virginity, then you will learn to keep your mouth shut and not be a hypocrite.

• Honestly, I don't think you want to go look for teenagers to lose your virginity...19+ is much more better for you. I doubt any adults would mind to take it from you, even if they are a virgin or not. Jail is not freedom... Please enjoy the life you have as a FREE MAN! :D

• I will not give my virginity to a girl who is not a virgin herself

• ... I don't know what to say then um... Don't go after girls who are 16... Go after girls who are 18+... That are virgins... I'm helping you out...

• Like that is supposed to help me.

Look, I will be deceased in 119 days and counting. DEAD.

The only way this will not happen is if I find a miracle. That miracle being a virgin girl around my age I can find myself attracted to.

The clock of inevitability is ticking.

• I'm sorry but just because a girl is 16 doesn't mean she's a virgin, it's scary how many children loose their virginity in their very early teens.
    Also, you're an adult, I understand you want someone who's a virgin, but there are girls who are more your age and still virgins (I'm 25 and a virgin).
    I suggest you try a little harder in the big person pool and stay out of the wading pool.

• 16 is legal in most jurisdictions

Colorado age of consent is 17, but if the female is at least 15 and the male is not more than 10 years older, it is legal

I have the proof

• So how about you focus more on these things, you can't build a relationship on "we're both inexperienced".

• It is a conglomerate of things to build a relationship on

• I find it funny how people seem to forget the past so quickly. It use to be "normal" to marry a 15 year old off to a 40 year old, so I don't see why people are making a big deal out of a 4 year difference. I've always liked older guys and when I was 16 I had a boyfriend that was 21. People don't understand that a lot of girls are sexually and emotionally mature at that age. They just take the number and call you a pedophile. To answer your question, I couldn't tell you any specific place, I met my ex online and just told him about my age upfront. You get online anywhere else intentionally seeking 16 year olds you might get arrested lol no matter what your state laws are. Since virginity is important to you, I'd go places where more "outgoing" people aren't likely to be. Maybe a bookstore of some sort. Not much else I can think of.

• I agree.

I thank you immensely

• Less than half have lost their virginity by age 17, according to recent CDC reports

• Well yea I see that as a problem also, but at the same time most guys think younger girls are going to ve virgins. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. At the same time, if he does meet a 16 yeat old and she's willing to fuck a random guy, it obviously didn't mean that much to her so it's her choice.

• why 16? an 18 is only two years older and is more mature and is in legal age.

having an under 18 girlfriend is in younger ages. when you are both under 18 and get along together. and that does not mean you cannot find one, but 'finding' doesn't mean anything in relationships nor your obsession with 16 year old girls. you cannot just find someone. it should be a special situation where both get to it together. in your age you can get in such a situation somewhere that there are girls of your age.

attraction to beauty and freshness is something that is natural. but obsession with under 18 virgins is for rapists. just saying.

• Virginity is important since I am a virgin myself. No exceptions.

• there are enough girls above 16 who are virgins. no need to be obsessed with a special age range.

• As everyone else has said, there are plenty of girls over 16 who are virgins (turning 20 myself and a virgin). Just try to get to know as many girls as you can, figure out who are similar in taste to you and then get to know them and find out if theye virgin.

Or are you partly also looking for 16 for some other personal preference/being attracted to girls younger than yourself?

And no, I'm not trying to call you a pedophile or a pervert. It's just a matter of personal preference

• Why do you assume women aren't virgins after the age of 16? I think we know why you are still a virgin. And going after a virgin, that's sick. What are you gonna become a suicide bomber next so that you can get 72 of them, we can only hope...

• Why is your confidence/penis so tiny that you can't handle a woman and have to prey upon confused children? You never had a first time so you want to rape a child that can't handle all the emotions that go along with sex. They will "fall in love" and all of that drama but you will be walking out the door before all of that cuz you had a virgin.

• You have not even met me for one.

@SnowLove, yes it is still legal. It is also legal to possess and use marijuana. Very liberal state.

• I'm not saying i'm okay with it, but it really isn't my choice. But in all fact it is legal in some places. I'm gonna stick to facts not opinions on this one... that's all I got.

• You do know that you're not the only 20 year old virgin right? Looking for 16 year Olds specifically because they become the age of consent is creepy.

• You want to know where to meet them and not criticism huh? Drive down to your local high school and go the the football games. Be /that/ older creepy guy that watches all the high school kids.

• Where are you from? I live in America and most places age of consent are 18 a few are 17... Having sex with a 16yr old is illegal.

So with that being said I'm 16 hit me up at your own risk ;)

• Hesse the sarcasm...

• First off... you mentioned Colorado. If you live in Colorado then you must know that 17 is the legal age.. however Colorado has a close range which 15 and 16 year olds can have sex as long as the older person is less than 10 years older. Your best bet is to not bother with 16 year olds. Even if you start dating the 16 year old and she lives in Colorado there is no way for you to know for sure if the server she is using for her cell phone or internet is being transmitted from another state. So, you would have to avoid all electronic communications just to be safe.

Your best bet is to find an 18 year old. However, if you want to risk it, that choice is up to you. I know plenty of girls that are 18 or older than are virgins. Just like I know plenty of girls that lost their virginity by the time they were 16. I don't know if you're a christian.. but if you are, maybe try Christianmingle. com... I'm sure there are some 18 year old virgins on this site that are looking for a relationship

• Who says I have to meet her under electronic means. I can just continue going to high school football games or the mall and interact that way. And this is not the novel 1984, at least not yet. Not all conversations are heavily monitored to the absolute detail.

Like universe said, back in ancient times, children were married off to adults. Now, I recognize that as gross. But for someone who is only 4-5 years apart, you really think that will matter much in the long run? 16 year olds are not stupid, that is why age of consent in most states is 16. By that age, most should know what sex is, the potential consequences associated with it, and an understanding of protective measures. But who says I am not going to wait. I will most certainly wait for a some time to know if we connect. This is not a hump and dump type deal.

• if you kept in your pants for this longer then I am pretty sure you can keep it up until you reach 24 or 25 so I say wait then ask such an "interesting" question...

• Probably at any school...
    Just go circling the schools at lunch breaks or when the kids usually get out and go home, follow one you really got your eye on and see what happens. ;)

Good luuuuuuuck

• A playground?

• You will not find them there

• I'm 16, but I know thats illegal, the law of sexual consent has its limits, thats why the legal age of being an adult is 18. That's why child P*rnography is illegal even if the guy or girl is 16. I wouldn't date a 20 year old. My age limit is 18. Dont look for 16 year olds. Its not cute.

• Like said, I am just searching for a miracle. I have 119 days to live.

• Lol good luck with that!

• Why a 16 years old isn't that a little young for you i don't mean to be rude but there are plenth of older virgins out there I'm 19 and a virgin so i bet you can find one out there

• Idk, I find I can better interact with those younger

• Aw thats sweet well when you decide to loose it just make sure you won't regret it :)

• Thank you, I stay pretty selective on who that would be

• You can find them by sitting outside their high school in your creeper van. But then again you might be labeled a phedo for looking for underage girls.

• I am trying snog. com

Thank you @gemz2411

• You should NOT meet girls that are 16 if ur 20. I'm 16 and I'm sorry but I would be a little creeped out and just no

• I look 18/19ish. I am studly athletic.

And I am a virgin too

Inexperienced myself

• Usually when a older guy wants a young girl its bc the girl is "young and dumb" meaning she won't catch on to what's wrong with him right away. Like he could have a hard time keeping a steady job or be very immature the list goes on and on. There's a reason you can't get girls your own age buddy. Theysee whats wrong with you and its a big red flag. by the way legal age is 17 here so if you sleep with a 16 y. o you'll be in jail where you belong sicko

• No, I do not think she is young or dumb. I just want to love her and protect her. I want to be beside her and cherish her. I want her to be as pure as I. That is a reasonable desire.

Here is CO, age of consent is 17, but there is a "Romeo-and-Juliet" Clause. If the female is at least 15 and the male is no more than 10 years older, it is legal.

• Okay well I don't know a high school? I'm 16, the whole sophomore class is filled with them.
    But if you're 20, legal or not, don't you find that a tad bit weird?

• No I do not find that weird. I blend in quite well with other 16 and 17 year olds

• Why is having sex important to you?

• It is not the sex, but the relationship. I just find it difficult later down the road giving that part of myself to someone who is not sharing hers with me in return. It just does not feel right. It hurts emotionally. Will not bring myself to do it.

• Not all older girls are non virgins you know. My older sister is 19 and she's drop dead gorgeous no joke, and she's never even had her first kiss. But... If u really wana 16 year old then you'll find a bunch at the mall, theatre, local fairs, amusement parks, or Starbucks lmao. Thats where my friends and I chill.

• High-school, which should be memory for you now, pervert

• Fine. I may look older, but at least direct me to where I can find a virgin I can be attracted to around my age.

• That 118 days will be voided if I can find a virgin I can connect to. I do not need to have sex within those 118 days, I just need to find that girl

• Uhhhhhh what?

• You dot because that's gross. Your a grown man why are you trying I fuck a child

• Not all 16 year olds are virgins... Just wanted to clear that up

• There are more than 19 year olds

• What are you trying to say? That since I'm 19 I'm now a whore?

• No, I am saying that barely any 19 year old girls my age are virgins

• My pedo ex was 24 and he found em at the high school.

• But I bet you that pedo was looking for hookups. That is not the case with me, I want a long term relationship

• The thing with 16y. o girls is they usually don't want the long term thing. If they do and she is a virgin eventually she will want to go out and explore other options. It's happened with every girl I've ever known it may take a few years but itll happen. Remember these are girls who haven't experienced all the fun things in life yet. Some are terrified of being committed to someone for a long time.

• High school, where else?

But why does she have to be 16? That's creepy.

• I'm 14, so I have no clue where to find them. School maybe? But that's hot

• This is kind of sad._.

• Just go get a job at a high school or something. Try an all girls school for better luck.

• You want to fuck a child?

• No, I want a relationship with someone of legal age

• Be careful her daddy doesn't have a gun then.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 28

• Most people looking to date someone based on age are looking for perverse sex or are looking to groom someone to be devoted to them. Looking for a minor because they're more likely to be virgins than an adult is pedophilic in nature, or at least adolphilic. It isn't healthy thinking.

Age of consent is 17 in New York state. That doesn't mean it's necessarily a good idea, but that does make it completely legal. Legality and morality have nothing to do with each other.

The idea of 18 being the age of consent countrywide is what's known as Hollywood Morality. The laws in and around the Hollywood area are what typically get portrayed in mass media, and since most people's primary educator is mass media, they often know nothing about what's legal or illegal in the place they live.

If you still prefer minors when you're 25, seek therapy. I don't mean getting sent to an asylum, I mean talk therapy to help figure out if there is a reason why you like minors other than sexual attraction. It's private, and like in Hollywood, most law enforcement can't demand your records.

If you're just looking for your first time to be with another virgin, you're missing the entire emotional side of things. You're setting yourself up for disappointment. If you're religious, even if you're lapsed, consider sites like Christian Mingle. There aren't just virgins there, but you're more likely to find one there. You'll also find more compassionate women on average, which I think is the more important part.

• Please stop being a sexual predator. I beg you.. There are enough creepy jerks that are male to be an embarrassment to men everywhere.

• ^ This guy.

• Stop whining dude I don't want to hear it.

• Bottom line, I will go to the extreme. You or anyone else will not stop me

• Gee wiz... I wonder who this Anonymous is... sounds awfully familiar to:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1126893-how-can-i-find-that-perfect-girl-when-i-keep-seeing-this

That said, you appear to already know just where to find them. Example: Going to high school events and hanging out in the student section.

• Gtfo I am not giving advice to a pedophile.

• I have no recommendations or anything of the sort, only a question. Why the interest in 16 year olds and not women your age?

• petifile level 1

• It's kind of weird to seek out sixteen year old girls. It'd be one thing if you just happened to meet one, but to go out of your way to date someone who' s probably a sophomore in high school is pretty creepy.

P. S. there are plenty of 20 year old virgins. My girlfriend was 21 when I met her and she was a virgin.

• Was she attractive though?

• Well I probably wouldn't be dating her if I didn't think she was attractive lol...

• Easy... at the school lol

• lol age of consent and statutory rape are two different things... best grease up your ass.

• i think you're high. 16 is RARELY the age of consent. You'll end up in jail for statutory rape. Advice: stop looking for 16 year olds

• See. Half your age +7. That's the rule. Works every time

• My guess would be high school, Hastings or the mall.

• LOL @ at all the pedo comments. pedo bear strikes again

• The high school I went to had a ton of 16 year olds. Maybe you should try that.

• You don't.

• i don't know what state you live in but age of consent in the u. s. is 18 any age younger get you ten to twenty in the state pen

• You are a middle aged man, and you are ignorant to tell me this when you do not even know the laws. Don't worry, I took care of that. I looked it up for you.

• I don't know where you are getting your info from, but CO Romeo and Juliet clause states otherwise. As long as I treat her right with love and respect, it should not matter

• it don't matter law say she a minor at 16 and that my friend will get you 10-20 in the pen no questions and that is any state in the U. S. A. and if you do and go to pen you better have soap on a rope you dope

• Did you hell?

• Lmfao sorry I do not know where maybe a school? But I cannot get over these girls comments 😂😂😂 *I am asking advice in where to meet them not criticism*

• No offense, but may I ask why you're even asking this?

• Show up at your local high school's American history class. fresh 16 yr old confused adolescents

• Shittin me?

Craiglist

• At the playground riding there bikes... Seriously look for someone your age

• My girlfriend who I plan on marrying is a late-thirties virgin (I am one as well). You don't have to date 16 year old girls just to find a virgin. -__-

• Here we go with another small penis guy trying to get laid with kids.

• Just go back to high school and pretend you never graduated.

• Try public pools, recreational centers, libraries, the mall, any place like that.

• Ask r. kelly

• R. Kelly

I was reminded of that song "ignition" today by a family member. Haha

I mentioned something about keys in the ignition, and she brought that up. Lol

• Remember Pinocchio's creator... Geppetto?

I am going to call you GePEDOPHILE!

• It is 4 years apart get over it

• So? You'll go to jail. Don't do it, man.

• Not in Colorado